Cornerstone Christian Academy 5

Posted January 12, 2013
We are so thankful for Cornerstone Christian Academy! We currently have 3 kids attending and I wouldn't want them anywhere else! It is a blessing to watch my children grow in godly character. Each of our 3 children have an area in which they struggle and the staff here go out of their way to encourage them. The academic program is great and in 2012 they introduced a cross country program. Their tuition rate is less the other private schools and the staff here make all the difference.

Cornerstone Christian Academy 5

Posted September 14, 2009
i think its a fantastic school, i love everything about it, other then its a little pricey and they don't offer financial assistance until you have been there for over a year!

Cornerstone Christian Academy 4

Posted October 03, 2006
The development of character is the order of the day at Cornerstone. Three of my children have gone through Cornerstone. My oldest arrived there prior to 6th grade and they offered dedicated tutoring in his weak subject in order for him to be prepared at the start of school. They also constantly encouraged him to strive for excellence rather than just sail through with 'good enough' (knowing he was capable of far more than he was putting out.) It was a very positive experience for him. My youngest has attended since kindergarten and has thrived. She is an exceptional student and her good attitude is frequently praised/rewarded. My middle child has attended since 1st grade and has struggled a bit more. He is not as studious and has difficulty maintaining concentration and this has been a problem for him. They don't seem particularly equipped to help along the slower student.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
398 Black Hall Road, Epsom, NH  03234
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top