Posted August 08, 2010
I only visited the school and the second I walked in I nearly cried with joy. The teachers were nice, peers had a tremendous amount of respect for each other and I actually had fun learning because I was challenged academicly for once. being 12 I couldn't have been more happy. remember that was only one day!!!!!!

Posted May 30, 2009
Pathfinder Academy, a Montessori school, is an excellent school. My kids go to the preschool there and they have learned so much in so little time. The best part is that they love it- they love learning. The teachers are great. The director is great. The cost is very reasonable- you'd be surprised. Very comparable to day cares. It goes all the way up to 8th grade. We drive 1/2 hour to get there. It's well worth it.

Posted June 08, 2006
I have gone to this school for all of it's 5 years. I am graduating this year and have had a great educational experience. Every memeber of the staff is highly trained and very friendly. Despite it's small size (which is actually about 64 students) Pathfinder has a tremendous amount of extracurricular activities. There is an afterschool music program, martial arts class, ballroom dance class, lego robotics club, an art class, and a chess club. There is a huge amount of parent involvement with parents being notified everytime anything happens. The school realizes that students want to learn but they don't want to learn sitting at a desk having facts drilled into their heads. The students flourish and are free to pursue their own interests. There are, of course, lessons as well so students learn things they need to know. Students will no longer hate to go to school.

Pathfinder Academy