Exeter, NH

Posted February 10, 2013
Both of my daughters go to Main Street School. The kindergarten teachers are fabulous. They create such a welcoming environment and start kids off loving school. There are some small issues with the reading program in 1st grade but overall a wonderful school .The Principal does a great job knowing all the children's names and greeting them personally each day.

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted January 08, 2010
My daughter started going to the Mainstreet school (Mrs. Drinkers p.m class) this fall and it has been an absolute pleasure to see her learn and grow in such a vibrant, fun, and a learning oriented environment. She is quickly learning to read, do maths and to top it all..looks forward to going to school everyday. One of the reasons I live in exeter is because of its schools.

Posted July 10, 2004
After moving to Exeter I didn't know anything about the school system. My son had started Kindergarten in another state so he was transferring to the Main Street School. I never knew a school could be so good! My son was loved and nutured and went from a 30 child class room to a 17 child classroom. My son is now going into the 2nd grade at Main Street and begs to go to school. He didn't want summer vacation. He has bonded with all of the children and staff. I am so happy that my son found a school that gives such a positive outlook. He gets hugs from the principal every morning and in the 1st grade was working at a 4th grade level. I couldn't be more happy with this school. It is by far the best in my eyes!

Main Street School