Public charter
Exeter, NH

Posted January 18, 2013
I go here and I am in 8th grade, and I love it! The people here are so nice and I have so much more friends here than at my old school. The teachers are all caring and I can turn to them whenever if I need academic help, or personal help.

Posted October 19, 2010
I CAN NOT TELL YOU ONE BAD THING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL .THEY CARE ALOT ABOUT THE KIDS AND THERE NEEDS I WISH ALL SCHOOLS WHERE LIKE THIS ONE .MY DAUGHTER IS IN 11TH GRADE AND IT IS HER FIRST YEAR AT THIS SCHOOL AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE IS MUCH MORE HAPPY HERE THEN SHE WAS AT HER LAST SCHOOL

Posted September 16, 2009
It's a wonderful combination of individual instruction and independent learning, with a strong, dedicated staff of teachers.

Great Bay Elearning Charter School (H)
30 Linden St, Exeter, NH  03833
Last modified Great Bay Elearning Charter School (H) is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Great Bay Elearning Charter School (H) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top