Bad
Good

I have two child that are in the farmington schools one goes to HWMS and outher child goes to VVCS i think both schools are doing there best. The ony thing i don"t get is the everyday math but who am i to say both children are top of there class so i have to thank the teacher and myself it take school and parents to make good grade and good kids not just the school TEAM WORK

I go to this school. We're a small town with no budget. That doesn't mean we're a bad school

Henry Wilson can be a lot better school if the current principal be replaced, I think she is stuck in the dinosaur age and wanted all the kids and family at Henry Wilson to see her as the T-Rex.

well I have to say that my years at hwms have been those that I will remember forever. the principal, staff, and student were all wonderful people. last year when I was in the 8th grade, hwms started a PBIS program and I believe it worked very well. the overall behavior improved dramatically. I had the honor to attend a PBIS meeting with two of my fellow students and 4 of my teachers. We have made so many improvements this year and I am very proud of all the work the everyone put in this year, and I think that our school is only going to get better thanks to the efforts of Mr. Clayton Lewis!!

I was a student at Henry Wilson and my son was too, with two more to follow. I never had a problem setting up meetings with the teachers, I never had problems getting my son help with his math or spelling. I have been in that school during school hours and never have I seen kids running amuck or being out of control. Yes there are times when there was a lot of yelling, but that would be kids enjoying what they're learning and actually getting into the lesson. I do however think they are a bit strick on some things, but if you think about it all who could blame them.

My child attends HWMS and I have to say, I'm not impressed. We recently moved here this year from a small community school where eveyone was involved. I have absolutely no feed back from my sons teacher (with many notes and attempts to have meetings with her)!! My son is struggling, and with the school failing academically, I have to shell out money to weekend tutoring. My husband and I are very much involved in the education of our children, but with no communication with the teacher, we are having a difficult time. We are hoping to move again before our daughter has to endure the same struggles as my son when she reaches HWMS.

Last modified Henry Wilson Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.