Valley View Community Elementary School 2

Posted April 06, 2011
I wish I could give this school a good rating,my daughter attended valley view and had absolutely no problems ,she is also an honor role student.My son on the other hand has just started kindergarten and we have had several problems with his teachers,not treating him fairly.this is not to reflect on the whole school,however if you have a child that's not the perfect little role model then you will definitely need to bring him/her to another school.

Valley View Community Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2008
I am a grandparent of a 6 year old autistic child and i have found this school to be marvelous in offering support and education for this child.

Valley View Community Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2007
I love valley view community school!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valley View Community Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2005

Valley View Community Elementary School
79 Thayer Dr, Farmington, NH  03835
Last modified Valley View Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top