Bad
Good

I am of the mother of a son in school here. He is also autistic and I have to that this school talks a great talk but does not follow through on everything they promise or we talk about. Even when I can get them to try new things they don't stick with it very long and go back to old ways. I am very frustrated and have had to turn to out side resources to get help getting the school to cooperate and to help my son with things I feel that the school should be helping with.

I wish I could give this school a good rating,my daughter attended valley view and had absolutely no problems ,she is also an honor role student.My son on the other hand has just started kindergarten and we have had several problems with his teachers,not treating him fairly.this is not to reflect on the whole school,however if you have a child that's not the perfect little role model then you will definitely need to bring him/her to another school.

I am a grandparent of a 6 year old autistic child and i have found this school to be marvelous in offering support and education for this child.

I love valley view community school!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Valley View Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.