Bad
Good

My son LOVED FES! He got a great education & they school has a real sense of community.

As we enter a new school year we have new leadership at FES! This year we also have troy Wunderle Circus Smirkus back for a week in May 2015 with a performance for the entire community at the end! Looking forward to Take a Hike, pumpkin carving, Holiday Fair and more!

I love FES!!!! I love the small town atmosphere. Everyone knows everyone. They children play sports together and live to see eachother. The teachers and faculty know every child and parent by name. Coming from a city where you were only noticed for your popularity in being really good or really bad this is a wonderful change. No child is forgotten. FES is a true model of what small town community is all about. The entire community comes together for every event no matter how small or large. This has been the best schooling my daughter has even had and I cant wait for my younger children to attend this school as well.

This has been the greatest educational experience for our son. The teachers are extremely caring and warm. The teacher to student ratio is unbelievable and the attention to children's needs is amazing. I truly feel that each and every student receives an appropriate and challenging curriculum. In such a small school every student is somebody and has a strong sense of individuality and this promotes confidence.

The perfect place for my son to learn and grow. It is a wonderful supportive community that challenges and rewards him daily. His first grade teacher Mrs. Bashaw is absolutely amazing!

I currently have one kid in there now and two more that will go through there! My kid has excelled so much since he has been at Fes! The kindergarten and 1st grade teacher are the best! They give each kid the well deserved attn they need!

My son has been at FES since kindergarden & will graduate this spring. We love the teachers, the afterschool enrichment program, and the strong sense of community. I can't think of a better place for him to have spent his early years at school.

I love this school! The teachers seem to truly enjoy teaching and care for each child! I have had 2 children go through this school and have one still there! All of my children loved this school and still do! A very welcoming school its both parent and child friendly!

For such a small school we do so well in educating our children and keeping whats important within our school. We have teachers that are teaching their students's children!! They have been like a family to our families and are glad to have them. We have an awesome PTO that does alot for our kids and gets them to places such as field trips with ease and without having to break the bank.

Our family has two children currently enrolled in Francestown Elementary School. I was hesitant about sending my older child and was considering homeschooling when she became close to kindergarten age. I called the school to ask about visiting and getting familiar with the school, and was welcomed with open arms. The teachers and staff knew every student by name . I was introduced to the PTO and was welcomed to the organization even though my children weren't yet enrolled in the school. It allowed me as a parent to see how the school operated and to be comfortable with the setting. My children are happy and learning so much. Every student is important and cared for by the staff. A wonderful place for my children to learn and grow. We currently have a new principal for our school so I can't yet give an accurate rating for the "principal leadership" rating. However, from my brief encounters with her, I think I will be pleased.

Last modified Francestown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.