Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Francestown Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 12, 2015
Everyone at FES is great, but my 6th grader particularly loved Mrs. Doell & Mrs. Aldrich and still speaks of them fondly.

Posted October 12, 2015
My son LOVED FES! He got a great education & they school has a real sense of community.

Posted August 17, 2014
As we enter a new school year we have new leadership at FES! This year we also have troy Wunderle Circus Smirkus back for a week in May 2015 with a performance for the entire community at the end! Looking forward to Take a Hike, pumpkin carving, Holiday Fair and more!

Posted June 23, 2014
I love FES!!!! I love the small town atmosphere. Everyone knows everyone. They children play sports together and live to see eachother. The teachers and faculty know every child and parent by name. Coming from a city where you were only noticed for your popularity in being really good or really bad this is a wonderful change. No child is forgotten. FES is a true model of what small town community is all about. The entire community comes together for every event no matter how small or large. This has been the best schooling my daughter has even had and I cant wait for my younger children to attend this school as well.

Posted May 01, 2014
This has been the greatest educational experience for our son. The teachers are extremely caring and warm. The teacher to student ratio is unbelievable and the attention to children's needs is amazing. I truly feel that each and every student receives an appropriate and challenging curriculum. In such a small school every student is somebody and has a strong sense of individuality and this promotes confidence.

Posted April 18, 2014
The perfect place for my son to learn and grow. It is a wonderful supportive community that challenges and rewards him daily. His first grade teacher Mrs. Bashaw is absolutely amazing!

Posted April 17, 2014
I currently have one kid in there now and two more that will go through there! My kid has excelled so much since he has been at Fes! The kindergarten and 1st grade teacher are the best! They give each kid the well deserved attn they need!

Posted March 18, 2014
My son has been at FES since kindergarden & will graduate this spring. We love the teachers, the afterschool enrichment program, and the strong sense of community. I can't think of a better place for him to have spent his early years at school.

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this school! The teachers seem to truly enjoy teaching and care for each child! I have had 2 children go through this school and have one still there! All of my children loved this school and still do! A very welcoming school its both parent and child friendly!

Posted September 12, 2013
For such a small school we do so well in educating our children and keeping whats important within our school. We have teachers that are teaching their students's children!! They have been like a family to our families and are glad to have them. We have an awesome PTO that does alot for our kids and gets them to places such as field trips with ease and without having to break the bank.

Francestown Elementary School
325 2nd Nh Turnpike South, Francestown, NH  03043
Last modified Francestown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francestown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top