Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Gilford Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 06, 2016
Mrs. Yerkes has been amazing and successful with our Mattie this year. She has managed to teach our daughter strategies and tools to help her focus and to handle stressful moments This has resulted in a happier child which makes us happy. Thank you Mrs. Yerkes.

Posted January 26, 2015
GES has made great gains in the past few years. new leadership has re-energized parents, staff and most importantly the children. STEM activities across all grade levels, performing arts, mini grants for outdoor science experiences and new :flipped" technology tools make GES the place to be in the Lakes Region!

Posted August 29, 2014
GES is using some creative methods to increase student achievement. Lego Robotics kits in all grades, new Dreambox online math program provides a new form of truly customized "homework" that our kids love. Digital textbooks through Big Universe where our kids even author and publish their own. THANKS GES!

Gilford Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2010
The Administration is grinding the district into the dirt!!!! Gilford School District has taken a nose dive in the last 5-10 years. Its a struggle or conflict to get special education services for our child when all we are looking for is to make our child better. When Mike Tocci was principal, the school was ranked # 1 and now its ranked #88. The high school completely ignored our childrens needs to prepare for the future. They are more concerned with testing than they are for the well being of the children and they fail at both. What more do we need to say.

Posted August 04, 2005
I'm not a parent, I am a recent student at the Elementary school. Heading for middle school, I was quite happy with the teachers, school and the rest but there were a couple things I would like to say. When in fourth grade, they canceled enrichment for the smart kids. The smart kids, became bored with their lack of challenge, and the other kids still lagged behind the rest. That was not my best year. The yakker tracker was also a problem. I couldn't talk with my friends at lunch with out losing 5 minutes of recess. But, it is still a great school, and I look forward to the middle school year for me, knowing there is enrichment for math and other things I can enjoy.

Posted July 08, 2004
I have had the pleasure of sending my two children to the Gilford Public Schools. My oldest recently graduated from college and my youngest completed her first year in college. Both recent a quality education through their 12 years attending Gilford Schools. The instruction, personal attention, and extra-curricular offerings all played a significant role in their success. My hat is off to the teaching and support staff at the Gilford Public Schools. Job well done.

Gilford Elementary School
76 Belknap Mountain Rd, Gilford, NH  03249
Last modified Gilford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.