Posted June 30, 2014
AP scores off the charts in all subjects. Arts program that leads New England with theatre and musical productions. I've been in Gilford three years now and see a vibrant school with outstanding leadership.

Gilford High School 1

Posted May 07, 2014
Arresting parents for standing up for their children! This school and many others across the nation need a lesson. You work for us!

Posted May 07, 2014
Gilford School District is full of dedicated teachers and administrators. The students receive a top education and are fully prepared for college. During my four years there I got to know all of the the teachers, some on an even more personal level, and it made them very approachable. The teachers truly love what they are doing and are actually exited to teach the students. This school district helped mold me into the person I am today, and for that I am grateful.

Gilford High School 2

Posted May 06, 2014
This school district has changed since I lived in the area. I watched on the news that they have police officers district meeting...I was planning on moving back..Not Now...

Gilford High School 3

Posted November 09, 2007

Gilford High School 4

Posted May 20, 2007
- a former student

Posted September 15, 2005
Gilford High is one of the best high schools in N.H. They are really organized and easy going the include lots of parent involvement

Gilford High School 4

Posted September 27, 2004

Gilford High School
88 Alvah Wilson Rd, Gilford, NH  03249
Last modified Gilford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gilford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top