Mountain View Middle School 3

Posted March 11, 2014
Our child is doing great here. We were worried with the transition into a bigger school but surprisingly it has retained the community feel we were use to coming from the elementary. The parent involvement isn't as strong as in the younger grades but it is still notable. The school offers an abundance of activities and sports to get involved in and participation is encouraged. I'm glad we have such a great public school.

Posted December 03, 2013
We moved from the Woodstock district of CT, one of the best in Connecticut... to Goffstown New Hampshire. I came here for this school and was not dissapointed. Welcoming, diverse everything you want for a young teen. The teachers really try, they engage encourage, wonderful...yes in 2013 they care!! Thank you!

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2010
They have to institute a conduct and dress code for staff and students before they can make any improvements. They have to isolate disruptive students. They need an Honors program and should petiton the state to apply for these Federal funds. If the school performance and safety doesn't improve to nearby McKelvie levels, they should replace staff.

Posted February 02, 2010
I love this school! My parents were extremely worried and were going to send me to a catholic school but I begged them to send me here! I'm am so glad I've come! The teacher are wonderful and my grades have improved quite a bit!

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted January 13, 2008

Mountain View Middle School 4

Posted June 27, 2005
This school has done amazing job implementing Reading First in its' K-3 elementary school. They have also worked very hard including the parents in alot of school wide activities to get them involved in their children's education. The staff is very supportive of the children and their education. The school is very cohesive and supportive all around.

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted March 17, 2005

Mountain View Middle School
41 Lauren Ln, Goffstown, NH  03045
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top