Bad
Good

Our child is doing great here. We were worried with the transition into a bigger school but surprisingly it has retained the community feel we were use to coming from the elementary. The parent involvement isn't as strong as in the younger grades but it is still notable. The school offers an abundance of activities and sports to get involved in and participation is encouraged. I'm glad we have such a great public school.

We moved from the Woodstock district of CT, one of the best in Connecticut... to Goffstown New Hampshire. I came here for this school and was not dissapointed. Welcoming, diverse everything you want for a young teen. The teachers really try, they engage encourage, wonderful...yes in 2013 they care!! Thank you!

They have to institute a conduct and dress code for staff and students before they can make any improvements. They have to isolate disruptive students. They need an Honors program and should petiton the state to apply for these Federal funds. If the school performance and safety doesn't improve to nearby McKelvie levels, they should replace staff.

I love this school! My parents were extremely worried and were going to send me to a catholic school but I begged them to send me here! I'm am so glad I've come! The teacher are wonderful and my grades have improved quite a bit!

Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.