Grantham, NH

Posted September 04, 2014
Both my kids have attended GVS since 2008. They have excelled! The school has done a great job offering different kinds of groups with Guidance like Lunch Bunch or sibling groups. They have the Green Team which emphasizes good behavior. They seem to break classes up each year so kids do not get stuck in a clique. The new principal seems very competent. I am also a teacher in Vermont (live in Grantham) and am MORE than pleased with GVS.

Posted January 29, 2013
My daughter is a third grader at GVS and has been attending since Kindergarten. Every teacher and administrator has been attentive, supportive for my child. All adults work together to provide a positive, challenging and exciting academic experience for all children. Each child is treated individually, yet made to feel an important part of the whole. The principal is caring and knows every child/parent by name. He has an open door and deals with issues proactively. I am proud of GVS and feel like I am part of a wonderful family there.

Posted September 03, 2012
We have two girls at this school and they feel so happy about going to this school. We have been moving every two years, last time was from Bernice Ray School to this school and we love it just as much as the Ray School. Teachers are so friendly and they even are willing to tutor a child 20 minutes a week just to level him/her out with her/his classmates. I am very pleased.

Posted March 19, 2012
I have to say that I'm very surprised by the negative reviews of this school! My husband and I have been beyond pleased with our experience at GVS and we know so many other parents who feel the same way. Our son was diagnosed with Asperger's during Kindergarten and the school has met every one of his needs without any pushing on our part. From other experiences we have had in other schools this is amazing! We plan on keeping our three sons in this school until they have all finished and moved on to middle and high school. My oldest son is different from his classmates and I have never felt that he was expected to conform in order to fit in. No school is perfect but we feel very strongly that the positives far outweigh the negatives at GVS.

Grantham Village School 1

Posted March 14, 2012
I have been extremely disappointed with this school. Even though our children have only attended GVS for a short time, we are afraid we'll be damage control for quite a while. The school environment seems to emphasize conformity and cliquishness, and the educational approach seems to be pretty narrow minded. We are currently looking into other schools.

Grantham Village School 2

Posted May 27, 2010
I'm a former student of GVS. The teachers were okay, and at first I had many friends, but soon I was often ignored and no teachers were concerned about it. Many people weren't very nice to me, but now I go to RMS in Concord and love it.

Grantham Village School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
We transitioned our child to a private school. GVS is one school to avoid. Leadership is absent from the school. Our child suffered under their educational program.

Posted January 07, 2009
I am a former student of Grantham VIlage School. This school rocks. it was a blast and one of the best schools i have ever been to! Your learn a lot and the teachers are great! Consider this school. :))

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted December 21, 2006
We have 2 children attending Grantham Village School. This is a phenomenal school! The teachers are all excellent, school is quaint and class sizes great. Our kids have excelled academically and love going to school. Overall, a wonderful group of children attend and the parents are great too.

Grantham Village School
75 Learning Dr, Grantham, NH  03753
Last modified Grantham Village School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grantham Village School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top