Posted June 03, 2014
My daughter graduated from this school and has since finished both high school and college. Throughout highschool and her college years she was constantly applauded for her confidence, her dedication to work, her organization and her leadership skills. To this day the answer to all of this remains the same, Hampstead Academy. I would reccommend this school to every parent concerned that their child is not being challenged in their current school or that is looking for a nurturing and positive environment. The program is solid, the teachers dedicated, the classes accelerated, and the environment like a second family. Who could pass all that up when you want your child to be challenged, to be loved and to be successful?

Posted April 22, 2014
Hampstead Academy was the perfect solution for our son entering middle school. He's about to graduate, and we are very happy with the way he has grown over the past three years. The academics are excellent, but HA offers so much more. It's a real community, yet every child is treated as an individual, too, and celebrated for his or her accomplishments. The extra-curricular offerings are great, as well, with the school's teams going on to win state, regional, and national championships in Destination Imagination, Lego League, spelling, math, and geography contests, etc. It is very reasonably priced for a nondenominational private school. The sports teams are small, but enthusiastic. The one thing that could be done to improve the academic experience for students who enter later than 2nd or 3rd grade is to offer a class during the weekly activity period in academic schools, to help them get organized and up to speed with the school's expectations. His first year was very stressful because he didn't really have the skills to tackle time-management of long-term projects, multiple assignments, etc. He also didn't have the tech presentation skills other kids had.

Posted April 21, 2014
Hampstead Academy provides a fantastic educational experience for my daughter. She has been at Hampstead Academy since the 1st grade and has thrived with the challenging and diverse curriculum. The teachers are excellent, the class sizes small and all of the students get along very well with each other. I would strongly recommend Hampstead Academy to any prospective parents planning to send their child to private school.

Posted April 21, 2014
Hampstead Academy has proven to be a great transition for us from a public school system. Academic and extra-curricular achievement speaks for itself with their test scores and awards. None of this would be possible without a motivated student body, "involved" teachers and leadership. It would be nice for the school to expand its space to include a soccer / track and field facility.

Posted April 21, 2014
My child has attended Hampstead Academy for the past 6 years and we can not be any happier with the education they're receiving. HA is a tight knit community and the teachers understand each child's learning style and do a fantastic job with teaching to achieve the individual goals of each student. I wish they would add on grades 9-12 so we wouldn't have to leave.

Posted April 21, 2014
Hampstead Academy has been an excellent school for our bright, but overly sensitive son. His teachers have been excellent from Day 1, and he adores them, AND waking up each school day so he can go to school. I credit HA with furthering his love of school, and look forward to many years with these teachers and administrators. Excellent school, we couldn't be happier.

Posted April 21, 2014
Hampstead Academy is a small school with a remarkable wealth of resources and dedicated teachers. This year the school secured a set of Google Glasses and everyone in the school got to experience them. I appreciate the visiting authors and artists that are brought to the school to give the children a well rounded experience. And as a working parent, I take advantage of the after school program and intramural sports programs.

Posted April 21, 2014
Sending my daughter to preschool at Hampstead was a no-brainer....what she knows and articulates at Age 3 blows me away compared to friends children of the same or older age. Absolutely signing her up for another year!

Posted January 03, 2014
Congratulations to Hampstead Academy's Middle School students for winning the National Verizon App Challenge and the First New Hampshire Robotics Championship this past fall.

Hampstead Academy 3

Posted December 16, 2013
I was a student who went from pre k through 8th grade. Up through 5th grade was great. I loved almost all of my teachers. Then I hit the upper school. This part of the school was a failure to say the least. The teachers were not versed in their subjects, and the students corrected them almost daily. I was not prepare for high school when I got there. I was behind in Math, and English. Math was inexcusable, I graduated with A's in Algebra and was completely unprepared for taking Algebra AGAIN. My English teacher did not explain anything well, and I found myself behind in writing and all forms of literature.

Hampstead Academy