Hampton, NH

Posted November 20, 2014
Has been thru many changes but this year they occured in a seamless manner. Teachers are professional and competent. All will be missed after passing on at graduation.

Sacred Heart School 4

Posted March 07, 2014
The principal has been in charge for three years and there are many other wonderful people at this school. It has been a great and pleasing alternative to public school.

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted August 23, 2012
This school has significant administrative issues and over the past 4 years have replaced 50% of the teaching staff. Many of the teachers who put forward the extra effort have been let go. The cost of tuition has increased significantly (highest cost in a 30 mile radius) and the number of students has significantly decreased. Many families have left the school to go to PCA or other Catholic schools in Newburyport or Portsmouth. Many of the extra school programs have been removed and the kids will be lacking social skills. Be sure to check the other schools in the area before selecting SHS.

Posted May 19, 2012
What an amazing school. My child will be unfortunately graduating this year from SHS and we will all miss the wonderful school, teachers and administrators. Excellent education, amazing extracurricular offerings and an energetic upbeat staff. Along with a fantastic education my child scored in the 97th -98th percentile in national testing, had more than enough activities and sporting events to be involved in, the school is clean, wonderful playground and if that isn't enough, even the lunch food is first rate. The Principal is often seen outside tossing a ball with the kids after school and personally greets parents and knows us all by name. A top-notch private school in every way.

Posted February 02, 2012
I am both an public school educator and a parent and I can't be more pleased with this school. The staff do an excellent job of preparing students for further academic success as well as being successful young adults. The school itself offers a tremendous array of extra curricular activities, from drama to track and field and of course baseball, softball, basketball and cross country. Students are encouraged to do their best and all of the staff are truly the kindest people you will ever have the pleasure to meet. I am so thankful for this wonderful gem of an option to public education for my children.

Posted April 08, 2011
Both of my children have gone to Sacred Heart. My youngest is still there, the older one is in high school. I cannot say enough good things about the school & the teachers. They have high standards and do not dumb down the curriculum so that kids score well. They expect success and most children achieve it. The teaching staff is caring and they do a great job teaching and also work hard to instill Christian values that are lacking in public schools. People in town tell me they can always spot a SHS student by their good manners and respect. Students are well prepared for high school. They consistently score better than students from public schools. If you want the best for your child in the NH seacoast area-this is the best value for the price.

Posted March 01, 2011
Sacred Heart School is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are kind, compassionate, and caring. I have 2 children at SHS and feel the education along with the Christian teaching they get every day is worth every penny I pay to send them there. I feel children today need a tough education that will challenge them as well as teach them moral values.

Posted February 13, 2011
Sacred Heart School offers an excellent education to its students. Students emerge fully prepared for high school.My child was able to go right into honors classes at a competitive private high school after graduating from SHS. The teachers here are very dedicated to helping these students succeed. The school not only provides a rigorous education, but also seeks to instill moral values in our children.

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted March 20, 2010
Worst private school I have ever sent my kids to. Thank goodness my oldest is leaving this year and my other child has only about 2 years to go! This school has no options, but I have to send my kids private because I want the best, but there is no other private school options in my area! I wish I could send my kids public with no worries!

Sacred Heart School 4

Posted March 30, 2008
I have three children at SHS, this is our second year at the school. My children are thriving, the staff is a dedicated group, always willing to go the extra mile for their students. SHS nurtures the childs mind, body and spirit. The academic curriculum is engaging, utilizing colorful textbooks and workbooks for the children to learn from. The children are taught to be respectful of adults and one another. Our new principal is an experienced educator, willing to work with parents and not afraid to make changes to benefit the education of our children.

Sacred Heart School