Hampton, NH

1 review of this school

Seacoast Results Academy 0

Posted August 28, 2008
The school provides the support needed to get through pre-adolescent and early adolescent years. Which are generally considered very difficult years socially and emotionally. It is a time of significant changes: the physical body; the adult expectations; the structure of the academic day; peer group norms; the way the brain thinks. It is a time of sudden self-doubt: I am stupid; I am ugly; nobody likes me; I can t play. At Seacoast Academy nobody thinks that way. From the very first day we were all just, well, best fiends. We all excepted each oter and it made my first year wonderful!!:)

Seacoast Results Academy
150 High Street, Hampton, NH  03842
Last modified Seacoast Results Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
Seacoast Results Academy Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top