Hinsdale, NH

Hinsdale High School 4

Posted November 09, 2011
I think that this school has greatly improved over the last couple of years. The new principal has made it possible for students to sucessed outside of high school. I also think that he has taken the time to review the teachers and make sure the students are getting the education they deserve and need. He is not judgemental and has stopped the special treatment that so many students were getting. he treats everyone fairly and does try to work with you so you can do better.

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009

Hinsdale High School 4

Posted January 15, 2009
Many changes over the years. This a a rural school at it's best. I hope the improvements continue.

Hinsdale High School 5

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008

Hinsdale High School 0

Posted October 24, 2007
This year there is a new Principal, new rules, which are both good.

Posted August 07, 2007
This school is really and truly terrible.

Posted September 11, 2004
As a student of this highschool& community this highschool has plumited to the bottom & had no sense of direction. As a actice member in quiet a few of the extracurricular actices such as SADD I see no improvment in the safty of our school& I feel as hard as I try to make a differnce Im getting no wheres& with the education provided we are the lowest in our state. Also there is a favoritism for certain student because their parents have a big role in this community& as I am one of those few students who's parents dont have the time to be a big role in the community I feel as if Im being judged. As a junior of this highschool im going to do my best to get other programs started in this community to somewhat change it and maybe get a better education out of it.

Hinsdale High School
49 School St, Hinsdale, NH  03451
Last modified Hinsdale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hinsdale High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top