Hollis Montessori 5

Posted March 12, 2013
This is the best Montessori school in the area. My son is a student in the Children's House and loves going to school. The teachers are warm, caring, and very attentive to each child's needs, strengths, and areas where they need to grow with time and guidance. My son often tells us how much he loves his teachers, and is excited to go to school each morning. His clear understanding of math concepts learned in just a few months amazes me - I often notice he has gained a strong foundation of the abstract math concepts - but they seem concrete to him. I am convinced that learning the beginning math concepts with beads has made his primary math foundation strong, clear, and fun to learn. The Head of School and Assistant Head of School could not be any better: they communicate well and often, and respond to parent questions or concerns quickly and thoughtfully. All the teachers I have worked with are very accessible and welcome parent communication and feedback. The teachers at this school are thoughtfully selected and very talented at what they do! The school highly encourages parent involvement, and the families respond. This school has a great community of families!

Hollis Montessori