Bad
Good

This I would say is the best school. I recently moved here and I am so happy to go here. The students and staff are so welcoming. Overall this is a great school and I highly recommend it.

Going to HBMS has been a great experience for me. The pricipal, vice principal, and teachers are very devoted to the school and their work there. I have had no bad experiences at HBMS. They offer many different extracurricular activities so everyone would have something to do. HBMS is great!

This is a very good school. It is small, safe, and very friendly. Compared to other schools I have been to, this one is the cleanest, brightest, most well- kept so far. They have high expectations and keep the kids on- track.

A very well rounded school. My step-son has been provided with all of the extra help that he needs to be successful. He myself and my husband are very impressed with the devotion and the communication the school has offered. We are very grateful and appreciative. No matter what someone is going to be able to find a flaw. Nothing is perfect all of the time but we have nothing but good things to say about what this school has done for us. All of the teachers are great and the programs are great. I love to participate whenever possible and I really think the school gives chances for that. My step sons life has changed so much since he started school here with a combination effort of ours at home and the help given by the school. My step son loves this school.

Last modified Hollis-Brookline Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.