Posted August 17, 2010
My five siblings and I went to this school from 1st through 6h grade (years ago) and I received a stellar education. I can speak, write and spell properly and those skills are very often overlooked at many schools nowadays. I made sure my daughter and son went to school here and would highly recommend it to parents who care about their children's education. The teachers are first rate and the principal, Mr. Estey, is an excellent human being. I have many friends who refuse to move out of Hooksett because the schools are so wonderful.

Posted May 27, 2010
I have to agree, when you send your child to Underhill, it's like having family take care of them. I feel good about sending my special needs child there. He also has a feeding and swallowing disorder and the school lunch ladies are wonderful pureeing his foods so he can eat with his friends. They understand the importance of parent and school communication. This school "gets it"...

Fred C. Underhill School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
Underhill is an amazing school! The teachers are very in tune with the kids and help them go the extra mile!

Fred C. Underhill School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
It has amazing teachers, and unbelievable administration, and wonderful students. The school is a wonderful place for children to start their educational journey. I

Posted September 18, 2009
When you send your children here, it's like having family take care of them. You know they are taken care of and given hugs when needed.

Posted July 14, 2009
This school has done a wonderful job of educating my son. His reading, math, and literacy scores have improved more than I could possibly imagined. His scores were low when he started to now almost off the charts. The best part is that he has learned to love learning. Thank you to the teachers as they have done a wonderful job.

Posted January 26, 2009
this is a friendly school with a great faculty, even teachers from schools such a Bedford have come here to share their knowledge and the administration is very nuturing and involved with the students. My son is lucky to have one of the highly experienced teachers this year, my daughter benefited from having a young, new teacher when she was in first grade, and now attending the acclaimed Cawley Middle school in Hooksett. The PTA does a wonderful job with progrmas and activities for both Underhill and Memorial school! Certainly consider these schools when moving or relocating.

Posted January 26, 2009
I have enjoyed the school for my grand- children in many ways too. From teacher support to PTA activities Hooksetts three main schools are wonderful.

Posted July 30, 2007

Posted June 24, 2004

Fred C. Underhill School
2 Sherwood Dr, Hooksett, NH  03106
Last modified Fred C. Underhill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Fred C. Underhill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top