Bad
Good

David R. Cawley Middle School 3

Posted July 01, 2016
Okay, I will be entering 8th grade at Cawley in the fall and I have already figured out how things really work at Cawley. Everything you do at Cawley is a popularity contest no doubt about it. Mr. Benson (our current principal) has made me feel as if anything I could possibly say could be bashed down to nothing. This saddens me based on how many great things there are to Cawley. The teachers are BEYOND BEYOND amazing. All Cornell Teachers being particular favorites. Cawley offers made opportunities such as taking a language, joining a Unified Sports team or other extra curriculars. Overall my time at Cawley has been quite fantastic. It has also been quite disappointing.

Posted March 12, 2014
As a parent I really like this school. Great communication with the teachers . My son enjoys it and has made really great friends ..

Posted January 23, 2011
Cawley Middle School is a great school with many opportunities. My child goes to this school and is having an amazing time. The band of Cawley is especially outstanding. They have been A rating for 9 years in a row. Hopefully this year they will become A rating again.

Posted April 25, 2010
Cawley is the best yes im only in 6th grade but still the teachers are great an i'll never forget it here

David R. Cawley Middle School

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers bring out the best in each and every one of the students and are always willing to go the extra mile. Let's not forget the amazing Principal Mr. Steve Harrises!

Posted December 16, 2007
my school is the BEST. our teachers are the coolest. and all UA's are pretty fun. the volleyball team rocks. and so do all of our other teams and after school activities. you can be in student council (which is really fun) and lots of clubs.

Posted April 07, 2007
I love my School!!!!!! It is sooooooo awesome! This is my first school in NH and I learn so much. The teachers are awesome! The other students are awesome! I love it there!!! Its the best school ever!!!!!!!

David R. Cawley Middle School 3

Posted February 13, 2007
Cawley is a good school its fun but the languages you take arne't that intersting like Spanish in French but it's a good school

Posted February 05, 2007
To start this school is amazing, the teachers are great! I have learned so much more, ecspecially since I got to be in the Advanced Math class. It is wonderful ,the sports choices are fun, and the people make you fell like you've been there forever. I say you give it a try, What do you have to lose other than a great opportunity!

Posted February 01, 2007
This school is the best!1 We have the best band ever and an awesome chorus. 4years in grade A ratings with the band

David R. Cawley Middle School
89 Whitehall Rd, Hooksett, NH  03106
Last modified David R. Cawley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.