Hooksett, NH

Posted March 12, 2014
As a parent I really like this school. Great communication with the teachers . My son enjoys it and has made really great friends ..

Posted January 23, 2011
Cawley Middle School is a great school with many opportunities. My child goes to this school and is having an amazing time. The band of Cawley is especially outstanding. They have been A rating for 9 years in a row. Hopefully this year they will become A rating again.

Posted April 25, 2010
Cawley is the best yes im only in 6th grade but still the teachers are great an i'll never forget it here

David R. Cawley Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2010

David R. Cawley Middle School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers bring out the best in each and every one of the students and are always willing to go the extra mile. Let's not forget the amazing Principal Mr. Steve Harrises!

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted May 03, 2009

David R. Cawley Middle School 4

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
my school is the BEST. our teachers are the coolest. and all UA's are pretty fun. the volleyball team rocks. and so do all of our other teams and after school activities. you can be in student council (which is really fun) and lots of clubs.

Posted April 07, 2007
I love my School!!!!!! It is sooooooo awesome! This is my first school in NH and I learn so much. The teachers are awesome! The other students are awesome! I love it there!!! Its the best school ever!!!!!!!

David R. Cawley Middle School
89 Whitehall Rd, Hooksett, NH  03106
Last modified David R. Cawley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David R. Cawley Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top