Posted December 03, 2013
We cannot say enough good things about BHS. Their focus on teaching children how to learn is a significant upgrade from our experience in public education. We would not hestitate to suggest BHS for children and parents seeking a great all around education that prepares students for the rigors of secondary school.

Posted December 03, 2013
When I think about my son's experience at Beech Hill School, I am thrilled with every aspect - the teachers, leadership, the curriculum, and the community. Students are taught how to learn, and reminded that learning is fun and interesting; they are encouraged to ask and to be curious. My previously bored student loves everything about Beech Hill.

Posted December 02, 2013
My daughter has thrived during the last year and a half at BHS. It is truly the best money our family has ever spent. Challenging curriculum, amazing faculty,... Can't say enough great things about our experience. The "outdoor classroom" is just a bonus.

The Beech Hill School