Alvirne High School 1

Posted June 24, 2014
As the parent of an Alvirne student I am disgusted with what goes on what goes on in this school. My daughter has been bullied for two years now and nothing gets done. Mr. Beals just brushed it off like it was nothing. Recently a student created a hit list . Students don't feel safe. K

Alvirne High School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
The school has deteriorated fast over the last two years. There is no leadership within the building. The principal has no interest in communicating with staff. He acts like one of the kids, and lets them do whatever they please. This has created a mess. Grafiti on our building in and out, more fights, more drugs, alcohol at events, etc. There is no accountability for students. And no support for staff. Alvirne was the best place to work and learn until Principal Beals arrived.

Posted April 19, 2013
It has an ANDII :D She is an awesome and amazing girl :3 to to to to to to to to to is that 15 words yet?

Posted October 27, 2011
I love Alvirne it is the best school I've gon to so far! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Ecspecially Mr.Lane!

Alvirne High School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
Alvirne High School is a wonderfully developed school. Aside from the lack of public funding, Alvirne is very involved in the community and takes a great deal of pride in its students. It has a brilliant principle, Mr. Lane, and it has a fa nominal academic curriculum. Alvirne is a public high school that has a vocational wing which boasts an onsite farm, restaurant, florist, kennel, Hallmark store and much more.

Alvirne High School 0

Posted July 30, 2009
I have to say I am pleased with this high school. My daughter's teachcers this year were FABULOUS! I cannot show or express my appreciation and respect for all them. They are there when you need them, and the staff will help you to succeed if you do ask. They were patient and caring and I have to say Thank you to all of you. The principal is in every acitivity. His involvment have made AHS a better place to be and to learn. I have hope for the football team. The director of the Sports department very caring and professional. The extracurriculums actvities and clubs are there for everyone to join. Please do, they are fantastic and you meet so many people and make your HS experience a memorable one.

Posted May 21, 2009
I transferred to Alvirne my junior year and was absolutely blown away. Coming from a smaller, less established school, i was impressed by all of the class options and levels as well as other opportunities in sports and clubs. I found Alvirne to be much better suited to my needs and I feel it prepared me well for college. The teachers, principal, and guidance staff are all willing to listen and help if you are willing to put yourself out there and ask. I'm incredibly happy with everything I got out of Alvirne in my time there.

Alvirne High School 1

Posted February 27, 2008

Alvirne High School 2

Posted January 02, 2008
This is not a pro-active school, nor are many of its faculty problem solvers when issues are brought to their attention.

Posted May 30, 2007
Alvirne is absolutely excellent. It is an awesome school with so many opportunities for all its students. There are many extra-curricular activities, and the academic programs are superb. I especially love the foreign language department and its French program. Overall, this school is excellent and exceeds many standards.

Alvirne High School
200 Derry Rd, Hudson, NH  03051
Last modified Alvirne High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alvirne High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top