Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2013
My youngest sons attend H.O. Smith Elementary in Hudson, NH. I feel like they are receiving a quality education. The teachers and staff are supportive and my children are learning. The Special Education staff is excellent, as I have a child with an IEP who requires special services and have had constant interactions with his team. They have helped him enjoy the first successful years he has ever had at school due to his disorder. I have been, for the most part, very happy with my sons' academic experiences at Smith. I would highly recommend you learn and are aware of yours and your child's rights and to exercise them when dealing with the guidance department, and to be actively involved in any special services your child receives to assure your child is getting the support they need to succeed during the school year.

Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
HOS is an excellent school with a caring staff. I have an accerated learner. My child has been challenged, engaged and happy since day one at HOS. The school is small which allows it to treat each student as an individual.

Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School 5

Posted March 16, 2007

Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2006

Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2005
Ho Smith has wonderful staff. The teachers and Head Start program in the school are awesome. The PTO does alot and they have alot of school spirit. Teachers try to motivate students. Mr Baker rocks! They have art, music, computer and PE. They do alot of fund raisers so there are alot of guest speakers and fun things going on, even guest authors. I love this school.

Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School
33 School St, Hudson, NH  03051
Last modified Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top