Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Hudson Memorial School 5

Posted September 29, 2015
Initially, I was petrified to send my son to middle school- anywhere. Not just here, anywhere. I worked past that and he was off to HMS for 6th grade. Within the first few weeks, I was called in to meet with his cluster of teachers. I was nervous again. They assured me they wanted to learn more about my son, not what was just on paper. I went in, saw the front desk smiling lady and spoke with the teachers. They were all SO sweet! This school is small enough to have approachable teachers and kids who know the entire class, yet large enough where they fund things such as a DC trip for 8th graders and the group, Destination Imagination! Very happy with this school and my sons' group of teachers.

Hudson Memorial School 5

Posted March 26, 2015
It is a great school from my point of veiw when I saw it on my fifth grade trip to it when I went to see a play at HMS.The kids there seemed to be very fond of their school and I saw it the way they did.I am very happy to be going there after 5th grade.I have high hopes on their course selection sheet and signed up for practically everything exept for the health witch I just finished in my class.I chose to do Band/chorus so I can have more practice on my flute. I also saw that the school has excellent administrators and teachers when they went to talk to me and my classmates at our school about course selections.They were very good at explaining the courses and had a very few questions.

Hudson Memorial School 4

Posted February 11, 2013
i like it here band and chorus are fun i had good teachers last year and good ones this year everyone is really nice the only thing about my teachers is mrs.keane sseems strict but its so much fun in colt time and homeroom like currently in colt time were making pasta cars.

Hudson Memorial School 3

Posted June 27, 2011
I would say that overall my child had a good first year. My child had some very good teachers, the good ones were great, they helped her find her way. I do think that some of the teachers could do with caring more about the students, instead of seeing them as their problems. There is more that could be done to assure that they are getting the education that they need and deserve. All in all it was a mostly enjoyable year and I hope that Hudson is able to turn its self around and get off of the Need for Improvement list.

Hudson Memorial School 1

Posted May 07, 2010
forget getting help if your child struggles--they don't care. They will pass them just to make them look better. It had been a horrible 3 years and I am glad my son is done with them!

Posted April 30, 2010
I personally like the school itself but there wayy to much drama.. Like really nobody cares that your boyfriend of one week broke up with you. Also I like that the teachers aren't just your teacher, most ofthem let you spend your ouch in their room just so you can talk to them one on one.. As for the parents who seem to day that the teachers don't care and don't pay enough attention, then tell your kid to grow up and not waste time talking to their friends at lunch and maybe talk to the teacher or send them an email once they get home because 99% of the staff stay around till atleast four. Also some teachers are even making Facebook groups for their students so you can also talk to the kids in your own class and even the teachers, seeing as almost everyone has a Facebook.

Hudson Memorial School 3

Posted April 11, 2010
This school could be a wonderful place if it weren't for a few parents who use this school for a babysitting drop off... these children continue to disrupt the one who are going to be a success some day. My child waits to get a lesson sometimes for minutes, while a few in each class need so much attention they do not seem to get at home..... Stop blaming the school for not doing there best and sit in on a class full of idiots. and see if you feel the same way!!! Parents make your children grow up and be someone respectful. You know who you are...

Posted October 29, 2009
hudson takes care of there children without all the waste that normally goes on with schools .great teachers and staff

Hudson Memorial School 1

Posted October 06, 2009
Too much bullying is allowed. It is not a safe school. Admin interrogates and scares students. Not a good learning environment.

Posted September 17, 2009
Hudson Mem. School has a great group of dedicated teachers. Both my daughters went there & I believe the opportunities are endless there. Their eighth grade trip to Washington DC is beyond compare, as is their extra curricular activities.

1 Memorial Dr, Hudson, NH  03051
Last modified Hudson Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.