Hills Garrison Elementary School 2

Posted June 18, 2011
BEHAVIOR SCHOOL I was not aware.......If you have a bright or well mannered child, this school is NOT for you. This school does not protect the kind well mannered children. They do not hold the parents accountable for the terrible behavior, from students that attend school there. Not a success story the two years we attended there. Way to many distractions and interruptions allowed.. My daughter was very sad and miserable. Most of our home discussions were about guess what this one did now!!! Not really what a parent wants to hear. Behavior school??? Well, obviously they do not have proper protocol or direction needed to see to it that this behavior is not to be excepted there or in any school! A room in the school can not do that. Notify the problem, there PARENTS!!!!! Try it it may just work. ..BEHAVIOR SCHOOL(DAYCARE) school is not.... Professionalism, some need to either continue there education or maybe have a child themselves before opening there mouths.....

Hills Garrison Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2010
I have had 4 children in this school and am pleased with it. My 3rd daughter recently transferred to this school from Nottingham West and the transition has been incredible! She is doing so much better thanks to a few key teachers and administrators. I would definitely choose this school for my children.

Posted July 30, 2009
I cannot express my sincere appreciation to all the teacher, the staff and the principal. Two years has passed and I am still pleased with the school. My children has exale in every test, course, and socially. I feel safe, I enjoy to volunteer, and I love the friendships I have develop in the school. I respect all their teachers. They are loving, caring and very professional. They do care very much for their students and they will give 109 % of their attention to their kids when they are in need. Great School.

Posted January 19, 2009
This school offers the most experinced administrative and teaching staff within hudson nh elementary schools. My children and I loved this school.

Hills Garrison Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted January 03, 2008

Hills Garrison Elementary School 3

Posted November 22, 2006
After attending a parent/teacher conference I came away with the impression that average student performance is acceptable to the teacher. No initiative or program exists for bright students.

Posted August 22, 2005
Hills garrison elmentary school is a great school. Everyone that works there is a great team. They are great witht he kids. Keep it up.

Posted August 14, 2005
Hills Garrison is a wonderful school. My son learned to read within three months of beginning first grade and is an avid reader. He has had wonderful teachers and the administrative staff are caring and helpful.

Hills Garrison Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2005
The school is too permissive about cell phones and bling and has an improper culture towards education. Kids are focused more on fame and fortune than actual academics.

Hills Garrison Elementary School
190 Derry Rd, Hudson, NH  03051
Last modified Hills Garrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hills Garrison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top