Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

If I had another choice for my kids it would not be hills garrison when you can't go the extra mile a child as a parent is very upsetting

The school is pretty good usual acceptable schedule but dosen't really have enough classes so your most of the time sitting in one class a day witch is why I couldn't wait to go to Middle school so I have to take 6 classes at least so I didn't have to just sit in one class a day.It has really good teachers and I'm really sorry that our amazing art teacher Ms.Vanfleet is retiring.

BEHAVIOR SCHOOL I was not aware.......If you have a bright or well mannered child, this school is NOT for you. This school does not protect the kind well mannered children. They do not hold the parents accountable for the terrible behavior, from students that attend school there. Not a success story the two years we attended there. Way to many distractions and interruptions allowed.. My daughter was very sad and miserable. Most of our home discussions were about guess what this one did now!!! Not really what a parent wants to hear. Behavior school??? Well, obviously they do not have proper protocol or direction needed to see to it that this behavior is not to be excepted there or in any school! A room in the school can not do that. Notify the problem, there PARENTS!!!!! Try it it may just work. ..BEHAVIOR SCHOOL(DAYCARE) school is not.... Professionalism, some need to either continue there education or maybe have a child themselves before opening there mouths.....

I have had 4 children in this school and am pleased with it. My 3rd daughter recently transferred to this school from Nottingham West and the transition has been incredible! She is doing so much better thanks to a few key teachers and administrators. I would definitely choose this school for my children.

I cannot express my sincere appreciation to all the teacher, the staff and the principal. Two years has passed and I am still pleased with the school. My children has exale in every test, course, and socially. I feel safe, I enjoy to volunteer, and I love the friendships I have develop in the school. I respect all their teachers. They are loving, caring and very professional. They do care very much for their students and they will give 109 % of their attention to their kids when they are in need. Great School.

This school offers the most experinced administrative and teaching staff within hudson nh elementary schools. My children and I loved this school.

After attending a parent/teacher conference I came away with the impression that average student performance is acceptable to the teacher. No initiative or program exists for bright students.

Last modified Hills Garrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.