Posted January 16, 2014
This school has some of the most dedicated staff I have ever known. My children never come at expense to thoughts of money and job security.

Posted October 30, 2012
My son has attended JD since Kindergarten and is now in his 5th grade year with them. The staff is great and the classes are small and his needs are never looked over and pushed aside. The staff is on top of everything and their love of teaching shows through these kids. My son still loves going to school and enjoys his time there. It will be sad next year when he has to move on to the Junior High but JD has prepared him for the change! My daughter just started Kindergarten so I look forward to having 5 more great years with this school!

Posted September 14, 2012
The best school we have been in so far, the school is very understanding and works with you on any concerns that you may have,it's like ging to pvt school because of the student ratio and small no.of students in the school as a whole.

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted January 28, 2007
My son attends Jonathan Daniels. We moved to New Hampshire from the Midwest. He loves this school. His teachers are wonderful. The office staff are extremely personable. His grades have increase and his teachers have encouraged him to participate in extracurricular activities...something I was unable to convince him to do on my own. Jonathan Daniels is K*5 but I wish they offered classes through High School.

Jonathan M. Daniels School 0

Posted August 25, 2003
My children are now out of school, but they did attend Johnathan Daniels School when they were in elementary school. The school has changed since then. I now have a grandchild that goes to the same school. The teachers seem to try to attend to the new needs of children in this time.

Jonathan M. Daniels School
179 Maple Ave, Keene, NH  03431
Last modified Jonathan M. Daniels School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jonathan M. Daniels School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.