Keene High School 4

Posted August 07, 2014
I graduated a few years ago and I have to say that Keene High School fully prepared me for the rigors of college and provided me with important skills that have helped me at work. Even the teachers I was not fond of, or the classes that at the time I felt were useless have actually been very important in helping me through school and work. Although the administration can be a headache sometimes, the teachers, the diversity of courses and the community are wonderful!

Keene High School 3

Posted July 05, 2011
I have had 4 children go through KHS. They were all top students and participated in sports and other extracurricular activities. There are some great science and math teachers at KHS.The government classes are weak and the English dept. is 50/50, depending on who you get. KHS is typical of many US schools in its moral and standards. You have to teach higher standards in the home but that is the most effective place anyway.

Posted May 19, 2011
Keene High School is the epitome of what is wrong with the education system. Great teachers accompanied by a incapable administration, whose archaic methods of managing funds have resulted in the exponential degradation of KHS. As a resident of the Cheshire County area and also a senior at Keene High, I am quite frankly appalled at the wasteful spending that has occurred, particularly in regards to the network and computers. Basic computer literacy classes that require nothing more than a simple word processor have somehow come into possession of new computer systems that should be used for no less than INTENSE 3d- graphicdesign (not a program offered at KHS; these computers cost 1000-1300 a piece). Smartboards have been installed in class rooms in the hope of 'enhancing' the learning experience are being used as a simple white-projection surface. Why on earth would you install smartboards in classrooms that have no use for them other than providing a really white surface to display the images on? I could rant all day about the money that gets wasted here (new football bleachers/lights, motivational speakers that make Chris Farely look good, etc.) My apologies to the teachers.

Posted December 29, 2009

Keene High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Great facility, teachers, extra curricular and sports!

Keene High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The Keene High School students and teachers are doing such an excellent job! Every time they have students on the Granite State Challenge (a TV quiz competition for high-schoolers, I am so proud of these young people and the knowledge have absorbed. Since I am in my seventies, I am much in need of encouragement about those who will inherit this world. Keene High School students have made a difference already through their environmental work (which I know of first hand) and other projects about which I read in the newspaper. They give me courage.

Keene High School 5

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007

Keene High School 3

Posted March 05, 2004

Keene High School
43 Arch St, Keene, NH  03431
Last modified Keene High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keene High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top