Bad
Good

Our child has thrived at Daniel Bakie. The teachers are great and truly care about our child's education. We couldn't be happier

My son is mildly learning disabled and has attended DJ Bakie since he was 3 years old as part of their integrated preschool. He is now in first grade, and I can say that I have been very happy with his progress. The staff is wonderful and they all know my son personally. We are happy with the school.

All four of my children have attended, or are attending the DJ Bakie Elementary school, and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the school and all it offers to foster learning and confidence. The student-teacher ratio is amazingly low, and parent involvement and volunteerism is high. There has never been greater than 17 students in any of my childrens' classes at the Bakie School, and they have always felt safe and part of a tight community there. High praises are long overdue for this gem of a school.

Last modified Daniel J. Bakie School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.