Laconia, NH

Posted March 05, 2015
This school is for those who choose to learn and have the tenacity to learn. The pathetic grade this school gets is rediculous and only comes from those that do not have education themselves. School is what you make of it. If you participate and help others- you will endure. If you do not have the ability to learn and can't hold your own than you get what you put into it. I'm sick and tired of parents saying their children can't do well because of this and that. Why don't you guide and teach your child properly and you will get the positive education you are expecting. Schools can only do so much and Laconia Middle school does care, offers accelerated programs, has sports, band- all the extra-curricular activities a kid could want. There is zero reason why a child cannot exceed the minimum- " No child left behind act". I blame the parents-100%....not the school.!. Brad Westcott

Laconia Middle School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
This School REALLY LACKS compassion, and needs to RE-READ the Bullying LAWS, Worst School my Child has attended !!

Laconia Middle School

Posted April 20, 2010
the people that deal with the kids with learning disabilities are phenominal! A couple in particular are Donna Rondolet, and Mrs. Gammon. my boys are very self-conscious and emotional on top of the learning disabilities, and the staff are awesome!!

Posted November 18, 2008
I have nothing but praise for the middle school. The teachers are professional and engaging. My children love going to school. Excellent!

Posted August 14, 2007
the teachers are nice and talk to you when you are having a problem and need help with school work.

Laconia Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2006
I'm not a parent, but I am a student at this school. I would like to say that though many teachers would like to and do reach out, the system does not. This school has nice teachers, but it lacks in just about everything else. Often enough, you have to take matters into your own hands. I'm in grade eight.

Laconia Middle School 3

Posted April 27, 2005
I am very dissapointed with this school. I have a 504 coded child and can't seem to get the help we need. When we transferred from elementary to Junior high, the teachers didn't have a clue, for two months that my child was coded with ADD. I only found this out by chance, one afternoon. I expect any concerns from the teachers to be expressed with a note or a phone call ASAP. This is our second year at the school, and close to the end of the year I still can't get any communication going between school and home. My child is falling through the cracks and I'm not happy about it. I have considered homeschooling or the Sylvan Center, but that doesn't solve the issue. I shouldn't have to do the teacher's job! I am a concerned 'involved' parent and resent the time my child is waisting at school!

Laconia Middle School
150 McGrath St, Laconia, NH  03246
Last modified Laconia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laconia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top