Lebanon, NH

Lebanon High School 1

Posted April 06, 2015
I attended this school for my sophomore, junior, and senior years and in those years i experienced horrible things from not only students but some teachers as well (bullying, immaturity, lack of class, rudeness) and some (maybe most) of the teachers were horrible role models for students to look up and encouraged them to act uncivilized. I almost considered dropping out of school the first year i attended this school because of all the horrible things that i experienced. Going to this school felt like going back to junior high school all over again based on the immature behaviors and lack of class. Some of the teachers were nothing more than 12-14 year olds in adult bodies and i noticed bullying from not only students but even some of the teachers even bullied students! and there were teachers and students that didn't have love towards everyone and excluded some people based on superficialities and grade level (like Freshman for example). Too sum it all up most of the people had inner beauties that were very unattractive. I don't recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 06, 2010
My daughter is a senior at Lebanon High School. She has had a great experience as an athlete (soccer) and student at the school. She has had teachers that have inspired her. She is active in clubs such as Students for Sustainable Future and is a class officer.

Lebanon High School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
Awful adminstation! lack of communication with a lack of taking responsibility!
2 people found this helpful

Lebanon High School 2

Posted July 21, 2009
The school has a serious bullying problem as well as above average drug and alcohol problems. While there are many excellent academic programs (and teachers), there is not much hope of your student having access to them if they were not tracked there from the Jr. High. If I could, I would find another school for my student

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008
I go to LHS, and even though it may not be the most fun, i have to say I still enjoy it. I love my classes and teachers. The sports and clubs at the school are fun. Over all, I'm glad i go to this school, and not another, because, I know I'll remember the good times in LHS 10 years from now.

Posted March 02, 2008
Lebanon High School is a top notch high school with an emphasis on individual success. LHS offers a wide range of resources and has created programs designed to challenge and broaden young minds on all levels.

Lebanon High School 1

Posted February 25, 2007
- a former student

Lebanon High School
195 Hanover St, Lebanon, NH  03766
(603) 448-2055
Last modified Lebanon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top