Posted May 20, 2014
This is a great, small, school in a terrific district. The culture of the school is incredible - all ages play together on the playground, kids are supportive of one another, competition is kept to a minimum and the focus is on each child reaching for their potential. As a parent I would love to see more happen after school so that there were additional enrichment programs available. But we have the best art teacher, best music teacher, gym twice a week, playground every day, and terrific leadership.

Posted June 12, 2013
I have grown to love this school over the past 3 years. My daughter is on an IEP due to ADD and receives care that I have heard from other teaching professionals she would not receive at any other public school system. As someone that attended private school, I can tell you that this school is on par with a private elementary schools. The teachers are phenomenal, and all graduate level educated, and the method of instruction is fascinating. The educators at Mast Way make learning a journey and an exploratory adventure, which is what it should be. I am very pleased and thankful for the school's continuous focus on art, music, and physical education, which are oftentimes cut by schools during times of budgetary strain. The Special Education and Psychology staff are excellent as well, and are fully integrated into the classroom, which is spectacular, not just for IEP kids, but for all students.Parent involvement is high, and it is a unique gift that UNH faculty, whose children attend Mast Way, come into the elementary classroom and teach special topics. I can live with my high property taxes knowing this is where my money goes.

Posted November 23, 2011
Great school. Have two children there now and one who has moved on to middle school. One of our children has an IEP.due to ADD and she's getting all the attention she needs. Oyster River is a great community also - lots of family & activities to do - in part due to the UNH connections. Very high teacher/aid to child ratio.

Posted June 18, 2011
I have had two children go through this school. One child is still there. It is a phenomenal place. The teachers really make it so. My daughter did plays in French and Shakespearean plays, and learns at a pace that is right for her. While she is an advanced reader, her homework and assignments are differentiated for her ability. There are children in her class that are struggling because of learning disabilities and they are getting the extra help they needso they can read at grade level. The teachers and paraprofessionals all work hard to help each child move forward at their own level, while being challenged. I love this school!

Mast Way School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
Excellent System, top rated teachers, who dedicate themselves to the success of each student

Mast Way School
23 Mast Rd, Lee, NH  03861
Last modified Mast Way School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mast Way School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top