PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2013
As both a former student and current teacher, I see Tabernacle from many angles. Although no organization is perfect, I do believe that TCS is run with the student in mind. We care deeply about each child, and work hard to work with parents and guardians as well. We accept people from many denominations, but focus our teaching from the Baptist perspective as we are a ministry of Tabernacle Baptist Church. I do not see the issue of "sports" as an issue at all. Academics and the heart of the students are our top priority. TCS does offer soccer league from 1st-6th grades, middle/high school soccer, and middle/high school basketball. Additionally, through the years, we have added Lego league, piano lessons, and guitar beginning this school year. Please remember that this school has been open for a while. Some negativity will always be seen. The staff of TCS is always willing and open to listen to concerns, and act accordingly to address concerns. If you've got questions, stop by and talk to us!

Tabernacle Christian School 4

Posted February 28, 2010
My daughter is in her 3rd year and I love this school. The question of sports and othe extras is simple for me... She is getting an education and moral discipline. These things will benfit her far into the future. Sports and such are good but are also fleeting. Her teachers have been wonderful as has the leadership. This is not your old 80s school.

Posted November 18, 2008
I went to TCS for 12 years! The academics are superior to PS. I found it ironic that some of the parents who had nothing good to say about the school couldn't even spell themselves! We always tested far about the national average. I never found the school to be lacking in extra curricular activities and if that is really a concern, join the girl/boy scouts or something. Yes, some of the teachers kids got special treatment, but not in ways that matter. I think it would be awfully hard to ignore your own child if they were hurt or upset simply because you had 'teacher' hat on. If you don't like the school, feel free to use the government institutionalized facilities. They will provide your children with plenty of extras....and they'll carry the baggage for a lifetime.

Posted November 18, 2008
This is a poorly run school in that the teaching staff does not meet curtain teaching criteria. There is no sports programs and other extra school activities. The teachers are clicky in that they favor curtain children and ingnore others. The teaching staff are allowed to enroll there own children and these children all recieve extra attention by school staff and others. If you are only a student and not a member of the church, then you are pressured and don't get any discounts on tuition.

Posted November 11, 2008
This school is great but there are not many clubs for students to attend. But there are a few sports for high school students to do. I would reccommend it for elementary children but not for high school.

Tabernacle Christian School 4

Posted October 26, 2008
I went to this school from 7th-12th grade. I was involved on both the sports team (volleyball and basketball) and was a captian for both teams. I love this school and would suggest it to anyone. Pastor Miller is the most caring and sincere man you willl ever meet. He loves the Lord and its shows in how much he cares for each and everyone of the students that attend the school. The teachers care about you and are very willing to spend extra time with you and help you in every area needed. I loved it there and am very thankful that my parents sacrificed to send me to a private Chrisitan school...I would got devoured in the world if I was sent to a public school. I would not be where I am today in my Chrisian life it I did not attend this school. AMAZING SCHOOL!!!

Tabernacle Christian School 1

Posted February 13, 2008
they offer no extra curricular activities. the teachers get frustrated easily.

Posted June 24, 2007
All 3 of my children have attended this school, and it's academics are excellent. The class sizes are small to allow for greater teacher to student ratio which means that kids get individualized attention and no one is left behind. As it is a Christian school, it is not for just babtists and that is why all denominations are welcome. The reading and math skills the kids learn in their first years are highly superior to any public school I have researched.

Tabernacle Christian School 3

Posted April 10, 2007
I think the quality of the academics is fine. Also gym class is a joke. They offer sports only. There is NO music or high school clubs offered at this school. While this is supposed to be a baptist school, almost every denomination is accepted.

242 Derry Road, Litchfield, NH  03052
Last modified Tabernacle Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12