Bad
Good

North Londonderry Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2014
Londonderry schools are extrememly academic schools. Our child had some special needs and it was extrememly diffucult for us to get the correct services in place for our child for reasons unknown to us. If you ask me we had better treatment in other towns/schools. Some of the teachers at North school are great but there are a lot of improvements that could be made. It is my hope that since there is a new principal this year that much needed changes will be made.

Posted January 10, 2012
Fantastic school. My fifth grade daughter is moving on to middle school next year and I will be sad to leave LNS behind. She had to go to summer school every year since kindergarten for reading. Finally, in fourth grade I had a meeting with her teacher, principal, and special ed teachers. I requested she be tested for a learning disability because something just wasn't clicking. They came fully prepared with all her past marks and Iowa tests. We looked at every subject and decided she was well within her range in everything but reading. We all agreed to test her in just reading. She was tested, no learning disabilities present, but something wasn't right. She was placed in the LIPS program for the remainder of the year, and that did the trick. She is now reading up to speed thanks to the staff at LNS

Posted April 14, 2011
I have been a North School parent for over 8 years. Two of my children have passed through this school, one is there currently, and I have one more who will enter in 3 years. Everyone we have encountered in our 8 years there have been wonderful. My oldest is a self starter/perfectionist and the teachers always kept her challenged. I also have a child who has a learning disability, and everyone has always been pro-active rather than re-active in his education and learning style. Communication between school and home is exceptional. The Principals both past and present have always been kind, fair, friendly and approachable. The staff know the children by name, and by family. Considering it's a public school, it is very family oriented. North School has a fabulous PTA and numerous after hour activities for the children and their families. We have considered moving to a different part of town for a bigger house, better location etc., but we will never leave the North School district. We love it here!

Posted February 06, 2009
We absolutely LOVE North School. The prinicipal and staff are fabulous!

Posted November 04, 2005
North school,like all of the other schools in Londonderry is an amazing mix of great teachers and administrators who really excel in their positions.We know this because of the smile we see on our daughter's face everyday when she gets off the bus.Thank-you North School! Dan and Deb Johnson

Posted February 09, 2005
North School provideds a great quality education for its stidents, whom are surrounded daily by fantastic teachers and caring faculty. This school delivers a wondeful education.

North Londonderry Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2004
North School is a school designed for children who perform really well on tests. When they don't the schoool's answer is to hold that child back. Lack of funding, understanding and resting soley on test scores will leave children behind in more ways than one. I like the people; office staff, teachers, and principals. Most of the time we're working well with each other as a team. North School is located off Rt.28 and onto Sandborn Rd.the parking isn't designed well, but having patients help!

North Londonderry Elementary School
19 Sanborn Rd, Londonderry, NH  03053
Last modified North Londonderry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.