Londonderry, NH
Students enrolled: 1,701

Posted October 25, 2014
I graduated in 2012 and could not be happier with how this school prepared me. Many great extra-curricular activities! My newspaper experience helped me get a full time job right after high school that helps me pay for my Bachelor's degree, and I was able to do an internship my senior year with help from guidance. The teachers are caring, there are excellent facilities, and the band is one of the best in the nation having traveled to China and the Inaugural Parade. This school has improved drastically in the past decade!

Londonderry Senior High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
We have great teachers and a beautiful school! We also have the best band in the State!!

Londonderry Senior High School 1

Posted August 10, 2009

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted January 10, 2009
I am currently a senior enrolled in this school. I have moved every year of high school and I have to say, this is the best high school i have been to.. which is saying alot. The Music program was started by the current director (Andrew Soucy) from pretty much nothing, and now the marching band has gone to china AND is going to the presidential Inaguration parade for Barrack Obama. Now might not show much about the Course options and quality of teachers of this school, but if a school can manage to do something like that, they have to be doing something right. (also, there are many classes and courses offered by this school that help ALOT with college, including classes that give you college credits)

Londonderry Senior High School 0

Posted July 03, 2008
I am very impressed with the level of academics offered to my high schooler. This town places a high value on its schools and in turn, the schools seem to offer parents plenty of opportunity to be involved and learn about what is going on in the school buildings. It seems that students that can handle responsibility are treated with respect by most of the staff. I find this a very comfortable school environment for my student and one that has encouraged her to be the best student she can be.

Posted May 23, 2008

Londonderry Senior High School 1

Posted July 02, 2007

Londonderry Senior High School 4

Posted April 15, 2006

Londonderry Senior High School
295 Mammoth Rd, Londonderry, NH  03053
Last modified Londonderry Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Londonderry Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top