Bad
Good

Coming from a Private School I was concerned about the my kids being bored and missing out on high academic standards. No such thing at LES! This school is BETTER than the private school! My son needed extra help and jumped 2 reading levels in 2 months at LES. My daughter excelled at the Private School. She was given extra time for "enrichment" lessons with other children who excell! Having 2 children with such different needs can be difficult. LES has been a nurturing and welcoming environment for my children and our family. We could not be happier with the school, the town, the teachers and the families of Loudon. It is a wonderful town with an outstanding school!

Ahhh how I love the feeling of nostalgia that comes when I think about LES. In the fourth grade, and maybe even earlier, I was doing math that people in my Manchester middle school didn't start until 6th grade. I was very well prepared for middle school, and I just have one complaint to pick at. Collins writing is very rare outside of the Merrimack Valley district, and is useless. Teach children MLA format for college, as well as to prepare them for going to schools outside of the district. I had a very hard time getting used to not using Collins writing, and my teachers in Manchester thought I was rather dumb. But I digress, LES is very open and everyone is friends with everyone. I hope it hasn't changed too much since Mrs. Barry left.

The school does not supply enough support to children that excel. they are very good at helping remedial students, but students who perform above average are lost at this school.

Last modified Loudon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.