Bad
Good

For a rural school, they really go the extra mile for their kids!

I think the teaching staff does a good job. I think the Principal needs to go, she is a good person but not a leader. the programs offered are great.

Madison is a great school. Like all schools there os always room for improvement. Looking forward to the 08-08 year

I find the school is excellent. The teachers go above the norm. I am lucky to have this school in my town!

I find this school has many hard working, dedicated teachers and staff. They are knowledgeable and do a great job at meeting individual needs. Class sizes are small and a lot of time is devoted to reading. I would like to see more emphasis on addressing disrespectful behavior and more emphasis on math and science.

My children go to this school and I'm not very happy with it. I don't feel my children are being well educated and are not being taught very high values. I find that it is a very 'snooty' environment and am trying to teach my children better.

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.