Madison, NH

Posted October 03, 2009
For a rural school, they really go the extra mile for their kids!

Madison Elementary School 3

Posted August 30, 2008
I think the teaching staff does a good job. I think the Principal needs to go, she is a good person but not a leader. the programs offered are great.

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2008
Madison is a great school. Like all schools there os always room for improvement. Looking forward to the 08-08 year

Posted August 03, 2008
I find the school is excellent. The teachers go above the norm. I am lucky to have this school in my town!

Posted May 07, 2008
I find this school has many hard working, dedicated teachers and staff. They are knowledgeable and do a great job at meeting individual needs. Class sizes are small and a lot of time is devoted to reading. I would like to see more emphasis on addressing disrespectful behavior and more emphasis on math and science.

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2008
My children go to this school and I'm not very happy with it. I don't feel my children are being well educated and are not being taught very high values. I find that it is a very 'snooty' environment and am trying to teach my children better.

Madison Elementary School 3

Posted June 08, 2006
Academically, the school is o'kay. I do, however, feel that the teachers get way too involved in the children's personal lives. I feel they ask the children questions, that frankly, have nothing to do with school or their well being.

Madison Elementary School
2069 Village Rd, Madison, NH  03849
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top