Posted July 01, 2014
My daughter was never challenged in both public and parochial schools. Often their solution was to ask her to either help correct papers, or even worse told to read a book during math class because she already knew the material. She was even asked to stop raising her hand to answer questions because they knew she knew the answers. It became so boring for her and I could see that her love of learning was dying and as a parent, that is very difficult to watch. Getting straight A's begins to mean nothing to the child. It's not enough. Liberty Harbor Academy brought that love for learning back! Extra curricular activities you can get anywhere, but it should never be your focus. This school has been a wonderful fit for my daughter! She will be a 3rd year student this year.

Posted October 08, 2013
Finally a school where my son is challenged. He looks forward to attending classes. It's not only the book learning but also the classes on community learning and public speaking. It's a well rounded education.

Posted November 20, 2012
I cannot say enough about Liberty Harbor Academy. I love it and my kids love it too. It is nothing like a traditional school. They are challenged and motivated. All I have to say is words do not do it justice. Just go visit the school. Dr. Cooper and the whole staff are awesome. It makes me want to go back to high school. Just go see it and be amazed!

Posted May 10, 2012
Excellent teachers is what makes this school unique. I recommend that parents attend classes for a day or two to see for themselves the high quality education that is offered at Liberty Harbor Academy. I was engaged throughout my visit and appreciated the high level material and the pedagogy.

Posted May 02, 2012
Our daughter is getting an outstanding education at Liberty Harbor Academy. This is LHA's first year open and couldn't be happier with the job they are doing and their educational philosophy. This will be a very successful school.

Liberty Harbor Academy
60 Rogers St, Manchester, NH  03103
Last modified Liberty Harbor Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Liberty Harbor Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top