Posted March 12, 2014
Manchester Central is an outstanding school. Staff is amazing! Mr. Sanford, Mrs. Ferro, Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Wadleigh are just a few of the incredible teachers! The city should have enclosed the courtyard when building the addition.

Posted May 02, 2013
I currently go to this school and I have to say its the most amazing school I could go to. central is so diverse. it's refreshing especially being in New Hampshire. my parents have been very happy with the school and so have i. I'm proud to be little green and will hold my central pride forever! we have great ap and honor programs and I don't want to leave:( everyone should come here. no hesitations!

Posted June 27, 2011
Excellent school. My daughter just graduated this year & they did a great job preparing her for college. I'm sad that the principal retired this year, Mr. Rist was the best principal I have ever met.

Manchester Central High School 4

Posted December 09, 2009
Overall, Central is amazing. It offers rigorous classes for those who are devoted students, and basic classes for those who need extra help, as well as classes for everyone in between! We are amazingly diverse and have students from all over. School spirit has gone down slightly this year due to a change in the grading system, no more homeroom, no more labs for some science classes, and a change in pep rallies, but even with all of these new negatives our school spirit could beat any other school in the state! The only real problem I have with the school is the guidance department. It just may be the least organized and most complicated thing in the world. Most of the people who work in it seem to have no desire to help students and are quite rude. I have never even SEEN my guidance counselor.

Manchester Central High School 3

Posted November 15, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009
Even though they may lack supplies they have no lack of school spirit . Four generations of my family have attended Central and have done well.

Posted October 07, 2009
I have one son who is currently a sophomore at Central and a daughter who graduated in 2007. She is currently a junior at Georgetown where her teachers are astounded by how well her teachers from Central prepared her. I imagine it is probably the same at Harvard, U Penn, Carnegie-Mellon, Columbia, Brown, RPI, Middlebury, and Stanford where here fellow classmates are enrolled.

Posted October 06, 2009
Our teachers and students want very much to do their best and they do despite falling short with textbooks, enough teachers & support staff and very scan supplies. The money would be such a loving boost.

Posted October 03, 2009
It believes in its students and helps them achieve their potential

Posted October 03, 2009
central is amazing, im a senior this year and was super uneasy about going to an inner city school. But after 1 week i was in love with the school, the fact that its in the inner city makes it unique and it has barely any problems, the teachers aer wonderful the kids are amazing and the avademics are rigorous, they thoroughly prepare you for acceptance in to college. Don't think twice about sending your kids there it will be the best thing you can do for their education!!!!

Manchester Central High School
207 Lowell St, Manchester, NH  03104
Last modified Manchester Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manchester Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top