Manchester, NH

Gossler Park School 5

Posted June 19, 2013
My son loved all his teachers he is had in the last 2 years. the teachers letting me know how my son was doing throughout the week during the year. The teachers he had are all friendly and very understanding with my so who has adhd. My child thrived at Gossler park we will so miss the school because we had to move to the other side of town. He also loved the principals Ther crossing guard is also I play and she follows the rules. She is very friendly as will.

Gossler Park School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
I have 3 children that have attended this school. There have been a few good teachers but they dont unually last long. They just push the kids through until they move on to middle school. The bigger problem was that the kids kept coming home with HEAD LICE! Finally I moved just to get the kids out of that school! They've never been happier! They now go to a school where they are happy! They love the teachers, the school and their classmates! I f I ever have to move back, I will do everything I can to make sure my children DO NOT attend that school!

Gossler Park School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
(continued) and he is very smart as well.he just a little hyper..lol his kindergarten teacher(s),he changed teachers in the middle of the year because the first one fell ill, were both wonderful ,caring and loving. they were a big help for his ajustment to school. i dont understand all you other parents, get involved and maybe youll see what these teachers do on a daily basus they really care for our kids,there is no excuse for not be envolved in your childs education,my husband and i both work full time and have 8 kids and trust me the schools know both of us! very well!

Posted September 08, 2009

Gossler Park School 0

Posted October 03, 2007
Part III Now the teacher is requesting to meet with us Parents. ( Re: see Part I and II )I have no problem with this. I was just wondering anyone had any suggestions or input that might be helpful at the meeting.

Gossler Park School 1

Posted February 22, 2007
I don't think that Gossler Park School is the best it can be.I have a son you has attended this school for 4 years and I can not honestly say that I am impressed.He has had one wonderful teacher since he has been there.My child has ADHD, and I believe that when it comes to actually helping children who need a little extra,they are not willing to give it their all.

Posted January 30, 2007
I have two daughters at Gossler this year one in third and the other in kinder and they are enjoying it so much. Mrs Blackwelder and Mrs Filipowicz are both great. The after school programs are great! And my hats off to Mr Adams! He surely is doing a great job!

Gossler Park School 4

Posted November 18, 2006
Gossler teachers are excellent and are very dedicated professionals. Parents in this area need to get up off their butt and start teaching their children respect! I have never seen such rude and lazy students in my life! It's pretty sad when my daughter comes home and tells me that only 4-5 kids in her class did their homework. As far as the comment of no extra-curriculum activities-LIE! The 21st Century program is great for keeping kids off the street and teaching them art-based skills! Gossler Park- keep up the great work and parents-start working with the school instead of against it! One word---respect....it starts at home!

Gossler Park School 5

Posted September 04, 2006
my daughter just attended her last year. she is now going to parkside. she has been going there since kindergarden. the school has helped her soooooo much. the principal,mr adams, and the ptg has all put a big spot in her heart. violin,pepsquad,and just helping the school. i myself think that the school has improved sooooooo much it is ecxellent. on the last day my daughter came home crying because she is going to miss the school sooooo much. 'that school is and will be my favorite' she says all the time

Posted March 06, 2006
I really think that the school as a whole does the best ir can with what it is given. My daughter has attended her first 2 years at the school and they have both been positive! She has Mrs Hamilton (who is retiring-best of luck) who was absolutely the best. This year in first grade she is doing wonderful. I do feel that the PTG does the best it can as most of the families are working and unwealthy. Other schools have lots of volunteers andgreat extra-curricular activities but they also are dealing with different families in levels of education and financially. Mr Adams, I feel is doing the best that he can and has cleaned up the school alot since I was young! Keep up the good work and to those of you bashing the school, when was the last time you volunteered?

Gossler Park School
99 Sullivan St, Manchester, NH  03102
Last modified Gossler Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gossler Park School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top