Bad
Good

My son loved all his teachers he is had in the last 2 years. the teachers letting me know how my son was doing throughout the week during the year. The teachers he had are all friendly and very understanding with my so who has adhd. My child thrived at Gossler park we will so miss the school because we had to move to the other side of town. He also loved the principals Ther crossing guard is also I play and she follows the rules. She is very friendly as will.

I have 3 children that have attended this school. There have been a few good teachers but they dont unually last long. They just push the kids through until they move on to middle school. The bigger problem was that the kids kept coming home with HEAD LICE! Finally I moved just to get the kids out of that school! They've never been happier! They now go to a school where they are happy! They love the teachers, the school and their classmates! I f I ever have to move back, I will do everything I can to make sure my children DO NOT attend that school!

(continued) and he is very smart as well.he just a little hyper..lol his kindergarten teacher(s),he changed teachers in the middle of the year because the first one fell ill, were both wonderful ,caring and loving. they were a big help for his ajustment to school. i dont understand all you other parents, get involved and maybe youll see what these teachers do on a daily basus they really care for our kids,there is no excuse for not be envolved in your childs education,my husband and i both work full time and have 8 kids and trust me the schools know both of us! very well!

Part III Now the teacher is requesting to meet with us Parents. ( Re: see Part I and II )I have no problem with this. I was just wondering anyone had any suggestions or input that might be helpful at the meeting.

I don't think that Gossler Park School is the best it can be.I have a son you has attended this school for 4 years and I can not honestly say that I am impressed.He has had one wonderful teacher since he has been there.My child has ADHD, and I believe that when it comes to actually helping children who need a little extra,they are not willing to give it their all.

I have two daughters at Gossler this year one in third and the other in kinder and they are enjoying it so much. Mrs Blackwelder and Mrs Filipowicz are both great. The after school programs are great! And my hats off to Mr Adams! He surely is doing a great job!

Gossler teachers are excellent and are very dedicated professionals. Parents in this area need to get up off their butt and start teaching their children respect! I have never seen such rude and lazy students in my life! It's pretty sad when my daughter comes home and tells me that only 4-5 kids in her class did their homework. As far as the comment of no extra-curriculum activities-LIE! The 21st Century program is great for keeping kids off the street and teaching them art-based skills! Gossler Park- keep up the great work and parents-start working with the school instead of against it! One word---respect....it starts at home!

Last modified Gossler Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.