Manchester, NH

Posted October 15, 2010
This school is wonderful:) Both my daughters attend Green Acres and have excellent teachers. I could not be more thankful. All the staff in this school care about the children and it shows.

Posted July 27, 2010
I couldn't be happier with a school than I am with Green Acres. The administration is fantastic--professional, doors always open, very concerned with each child. The teachers are great too, with few exceptions. The parental involvement is phenomenal. The only draw back is that the district keeps sending more at-risk students to the school because Green Acres consistently does so well. Unfortunately, the infrastructure just isn't big enough to handle more every year.

Green Acres School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
This school is fantastic! Most teachers truly care about individual students and put in much extra time. Unfortunately, the city does not contribute the funds that this dedicated and hardworking team deserves. But - you would never know it from all of the extras that the staff supplies personally and/or the creative problem solving that happens here. 'Green Acres is the place to be .... best school in the community!' As the theme song goes.... We are truly satisfied parents! We would just like to see how far our kids could go with proper funding. (And a real Gifted and Talented program)

Posted March 31, 2006
In Dec 2004, My daughter and I moved from a rural area in Upstate NY to Manchester NH. We moved from a small communty that had a wonderful school. My daughter was only six at the time and we were both nervous.I met Mr. Norton and Miss Moore and they opened their arms ( Mrs. Patsos too! ) and made our transition a wonderful experience. My daughter is now in 2nd grade and is a thriving, happy, educated child!They know who she is, they take her education and emotional well being very seriously and she is a very happy kid. Their programs and teachers are wonderful, caring , indviduals. We are so lucky to be in Green Acres.

Posted January 17, 2006

Green Acres School
100 Aurore Ave, Manchester, NH  03109
Last modified Green Acres School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Acres School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top