Manchester, NH

Posted April 02, 2014
I have loved this school since I was in first grade and I am glad my children get to go there now. The teachers are all nice and keep in touch with me when something comes up. They teach my children very well and they learn so much by the way they teach. If anyone asks I would tell them to send their kids to Hallsville. They treat you like family and even the secretary I had when I was there remembered my name. The school is great.

Hallsville School 2

Posted June 26, 2011
I was very upset at the lack of communication between at least one teacher and myself, the parent. I was under a certain understanding and was surprised when I was informed of my childs actual situation. There was also a great lack of communicaction within the front office staff. Wondering if I should take the city up on its offer to move my child to a different school?!?!?!

Posted July 02, 2010
I love this school! It has a small, family atmosphere, caring staff and amazing principal! My kids go here and they really love it!

Posted January 26, 2010
this is my school and i love it oh and mrs.watson is great

Hallsville School

Posted October 25, 2009
This school just went through a huge tragedy, and could use money for an automated response system to inform parents about what is going on with their children. The principal at this school has created and spends his own time with a running club, to help keep his students in a heathly activity. This school is very community oriented and cares greatly about their students. They are doing so great with helping us be better parents and keeping us informed on issues but they could use alot of help.

Hallsville School 1

Posted March 31, 2008
I think Hallsville has some wonderful teachers, however, I feel that there is no communication between teachers and special education teachers. I feel the administration is lax in support of it's students and also can work on communication. I feel there is much work to be done in the area of students with special education needs and they border, at times, on several violations of student rights. I was not suprised to learn they are a school that failed in these areas(see their website for their plan of action to correct their failure).

Posted March 27, 2007
I think Hallsville is a wonderful school in many ways. I have been involved in the 'hallsville' commmunity for many many years and find it to be a pleasant one. They do not humiliate or nor are they too strict. I am sure there are many schools that are far more strict! So to me Hallsville is a great school to bring your children up in. Great people all around!

Hallsville School 3

Posted June 09, 2005
I was not impressed with administration. I feel the school needs more funding and more than one P.E. a week. The recess area is concrete. When parents forget to send lunch money, the child is humiliated by making the child stand at the wall until all the other children are fed. I myself heard Administration yelling at a child in the hallway, but when asked about the disipline of school bully, I was told that for 'privacy' reasons they could not comment. The school sent home notice of underachievement in math and reading for the past two years. If you do send your child to Hallsville, good luck!

Posted February 23, 2004
Hallsville is a wonderful school. The teachers are great and Mr D. is awesome. This school is very family oriented. Great school.

Hallsville School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
I think this school is ideal for a child who needs a strict environment. My son has adhd and has done wonders here. The teachers really comunicate well with parents.

Hallsville School
275 Jewett St, Manchester, NH  03103
Last modified Hallsville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallsville School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top