Bad
Good

We have an amazing dedicated teaching staff and fantastic administrators! This school is committed to helping all children learn in a kind and caring environment. Communication between families and school is always emphasized. The PTA is very active and supportive to staff. Our new principal is knowledgeable, caring and always available. I would like my children to attend this school; it is one of the very best in Manchester!

My school is awesome!!! I love the way that the teachers really care for the children,and keep the parents up to date on what's going on.

I loved going to this school I attended this school for kindergarten - grade 5. The teachers are nice. The only Thing I hate about this school is even if only a few kids misbehave the whole class gets disiplined durning recess time. Other than that I think this is the best elemantry school in sau 37.

This school and its educators leave a lot to be desired. However the PTA and parents are very active if you can fit in w them. Don't expect to be told anything you will always have to find out yourself. If things don't come home or get to school be prepared for your child to be blamed even tho more often then not its the teacher who loses the papers or just never hands them out. They say they do not punish the group when a few students misbehave but that is not the case at all. So if there are problem kids in your childs class who will not listen the class as a whole is usually penalized. But when confronted they always deny that from happening. The class size is far to big and if your child needs or has a 504 plan or IEP believe that it will not be followed nor will your child be provided with whats in it. Alot of the teachers just don't care. Not to mention they hv such high number of students in each class w 10 or more on 504 plans and IEP's in reality how can they teach all of those kids differently then all the others. So its not exactly their fault but regardless of that the school as a whole is very lacking. Manchester school district is not a good school district.

We love this school! The principal, assistant principal and PTA are very involved. Teachers are available, and the children are in a very safe place and are encouraged to enjoy the learning process. 2 kids in, we are very happy!

I am very happy as is my child at Highland Goffes Falls. As stated below I don't really like the open air concept of the classrooms. But, somehow they make it work. I enjoy all the family activities they have to offer. If I had to change anything it would be the walls and the lack of playground supplies/equipment.

I love this school and it's teachers , as do my 3 boys .

Mr. Paul is a wonderful principal. He really cares about the children and parents. If I had to say one negative thing about this school it's the open concept. I have a child with difficulty concentrating and I think the openess of the school distracts him. But I really like the education that he is receiving.

Couldn't ask for a better school for my children!

Of all the schools in sau 37 HGF outshines them all. As a former casemanager for severely emotionally disabled kids and a mother to a son who has a disability I could not choose a better enviroment for my son. They actually listen to me..and Mr. Paul thinks that the child comes first(how novel) Love the school, love the principal and my son's team.

Last modified Highland-Goffes Falls School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.