Posted April 21, 2014
This is a great school. The teachers care about their students and the preparedness of their students for college unrivaled in Manchester.

Posted September 22, 2011
This is a great high school Manchester could have. I'm so happy my daughter is attending this school.

Posted April 27, 2010
My son is a student at Memorial, he came from going to catholic private schools from 1-8 grades. I was a little nervous about public high school, he is in 10th grade now and I have been very happy with Memorial , he is an honor student and I would highly recommend this school

Posted March 05, 2010
I think Manchester Memorial school is a great place to learn and interact friendly and safe

Manchester Memorial High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It is great school. The teachers are very caring.The students treat each other with reapect, no matter the grade

Manchester Memorial High School 4

Posted March 11, 2008
I've attended memorial for the past 3 years and i'm going to be graduating in 2009. I think we have spirit and pride but none of that compares to the amount of pride that other students from other schools in the city dish out. As for teachers: they have so much more spirit than they did. A new pool of young new teachers livens up Memorial and its classes so much and gives learning a new edge. Although our sports, besides track, aren't doing as well as we hoped, the music and art departments are excelling beyond belief. Even though most of us students complain about our school, Memorial is really a great school to spend 4 years at in preparation for college.

Posted November 17, 2007
I attended memorial from fall 2004 to spring 2008 and there is so much more spirit and and pride for Memorial now than the two reviews from 2005 and 2003 say. The teachers are fun and helpful, and our principle is awsome. There is a wide variety of classes to choose from and the music and art departments are some of the best. Memorial also has many different sports teams including swim and golf.

Posted January 12, 2006
- a former student
I attended Memorial as a freshman for the 2002-2003 school year. The following year I moved to MI. The academic excellence I witnessed at Memorial was substantially higher than here in the Midwest. Currently I have no tracked classes so I am often left unchallenged. Also the many topics I covered in challenging classes at MHS are now being repeated as a Senior. Of course every school has downfalls, but now I have a better persepective about just how good I had it. The music and art classes are amazing, I only wish that I could have taken more. The Drama productions were just being brought that year, so that certainly was exciting being in the 1st Drama production in over four years. Parents aren't involved too much, but they really shouldn't be. High school is a place were we can begin to experience independence before going off to college.

Manchester Memorial High School 3

Posted April 13, 2005
- a former student
I went to Memorial from 2000-2004 and I believe that it is lacking in pride and spirit. A big part of it is lack of teacher interest also. The teachers teach the students well and do inspire them to achieve, but not to take pride in school activities, I often heard teachers groan about events or worse force students to attend events when they did not want to, increasing students resentment toward the school. However academically speaking the school is the best I have seen. I am currently working on my teaching degree and hope to apply to memorial to try to liven it up.

Manchester Memorial High School 3

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
The teacher quality and principal leadership for this school shines above evry other aspect of Memorial. Overall, Memorial is a decent school but lacks in spirit and pride. I graduated in the late '90's and had relatives who graduated years before me. When I was a child I would attend basketball, soccer, and baseball games. I can assure you that school spirit was not lacking. However, the years that I was there, spirit and pride began to decrease. I currently visit Memorial because of my job and the spirit for this school has declined since my days as a highschooler. Who know? Maybe T. Menswar can come back out of retirement and do things, 'the way that you're supposed to!!'

Manchester Memorial High School
1 Crusader Way, Manchester, NH  03103
Last modified Manchester Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manchester Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top