Bad
Good

This is a great school. The teachers care about their students and the preparedness of their students for college unrivaled in Manchester.

This is a great high school Manchester could have. I'm so happy my daughter is attending this school.

My son is a student at Memorial, he came from going to catholic private schools from 1-8 grades. I was a little nervous about public high school, he is in 10th grade now and I have been very happy with Memorial , he is an honor student and I would highly recommend this school

I think Manchester Memorial school is a great place to learn and interact friendly and safe

It is great school. The teachers are very caring.The students treat each other with reapect, no matter the grade

I've attended memorial for the past 3 years and i'm going to be graduating in 2009. I think we have spirit and pride but none of that compares to the amount of pride that other students from other schools in the city dish out. As for teachers: they have so much more spirit than they did. A new pool of young new teachers livens up Memorial and its classes so much and gives learning a new edge. Although our sports, besides track, aren't doing as well as we hoped, the music and art departments are excelling beyond belief. Even though most of us students complain about our school, Memorial is really a great school to spend 4 years at in preparation for college.

I attended memorial from fall 2004 to spring 2008 and there is so much more spirit and and pride for Memorial now than the two reviews from 2005 and 2003 say. The teachers are fun and helpful, and our principle is awsome. There is a wide variety of classes to choose from and the music and art departments are some of the best. Memorial also has many different sports teams including swim and golf.

Last modified Manchester Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.