Posted April 17, 2014
not going to waste my time explaining. this school needs to get teachers on track or get rid of them.

Middle School At Parkside 3

Posted March 20, 2013
My son has been going to Parkside for almost 3 yrs now. The thing with middle school is. It's Sink or Swim. Your child can sit and do nothing for a semester and you won't get any word about it from "most" teachers. Check your child's bag every day. Have an agenda book with homework and teachers signatures and check it every day. The more involved you are as a parent makes all the difference. :)

Posted March 12, 2012
I rate this school one star because the violence is not dealt with properly, the teachers are rude, and they never keep up there side of what you agreed to at meeting. My son fights me on going to school every day because how he is treated by students and staff.

Middle School At Parkside 4

Posted August 29, 2011
I was very surprised with Parkside last year. My son had a wonderful time there and a great earning experience. His Teachers were great and the Admin Staff exceptional. Afterschool and sports activities could be better, but over all really great environment. My son is excited to be in 7th grade at Parkside.

Middle School At Parkside 2

Posted May 27, 2010
I don't think Parkside deserves 3 stars,I feel 2 is more than generous. I had meetings with my child's teachers more than once and no matter what we agreed on they did not follow thru. My child went from an A to a D in a subject and although we had a 504 plan that I was to be notified if he went below a B, I didn't find out until progress reports came home. When I asked how that happened, I was told she hadn't had time to enter the grades from his work in her book.

Middle School At Parkside 0

Posted April 14, 2010
On a scale from one to ten, ten being the best I rate Parkside Middle School at a four. I am a proactive parent and my child is a high honor student. When he starts to slip I want to know about it and fast. This way I am able not only to help him but help the teachers as well. His teachers have all my contact numbers 24/7 and email. How does a child go from a B to a D without a boo from a concerned teacher. NO not Parkside I can count on one hand how many teachers are truely enthusiastic about their jobs. 'Sit and Don't be heard' is the parkside middle schools way of teaching. There was a glimmer of hope at one point the assistant vice principle Mr. Dangora but it is my understanding he got a pink slip. Too bad for Parkside!

Middle School At Parkside 5

Posted September 19, 2009
My daughter is now a wonderfull student thanks to many of the teachers at Park- Side Junior High.

Middle School At Parkside 2

Posted February 25, 2009

Middle School At Parkside 0

Posted February 24, 2009
This school is horrible. Bad teaching and dirty school. Also way too many fights that are handled badly.

Posted February 10, 2009

Middle School At Parkside
75 Parkside Ave, Manchester, NH  03102
Last modified Middle School At Parkside is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle School At Parkside Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top