Webster School 4

Posted July 03, 2013
I graduated this school in 2012 and i miss it so much! The teachers are really there to support you and i felt totally prepared for middle school! I feel like the rules can be a little too strict but its better safe than sorry. The faculty works hard to ensure our safety and i think Webster has been underrated. Its a clean school and since it is up on the North end there is usually no trouble. I went to Webster from grade 1-5 and had a fantastic time! Parents, if you are thinking if enrolling your child at Webster, go ahead and do it! I made so many memories and learned so much on the way! ~R.C :)

Posted July 26, 2012
My son has been going to Webster street since kindergarden and Ive been beyond impressed. The school's special ed team ( along with his doctor) helped us diagnose and make a successful care plan ( IEP) for him to make achievement and success possible. I feel like he goes to a private school in lieu of the caring, helpfullness, hard work and encouragement from the staff. I wish Webster street went up to the 12th grade. I love all the staff and cant say enough good things.Thank you!!!

Posted April 21, 2012
This caring neighborhood school has everything my grandchild needs and wants. The teachers are dedicated to helping each pupil develop their potential, and enjoy learning. Students are treated as individuals, and cherished. My granddaughter in high school says this was her favorite school. Its always a pleasure to go there for events, and see the staff again. Thank you!

Posted January 10, 2011
i love this school...my son just started going there this year and i see a dramatic change in his school work ,behavior and peer relationships..!! His teacher is a very polite person and works w/ her students to better they're academic,social and peer relations..[skills ]..!! I have no complaints about Webster St. School..!! Thankyou

Posted December 19, 2007

Webster School 3

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
- a former student
as a alumni. i love and miss webster dearly. im soo gratefull to have been placed into that school.as i look back , webster years have been the best in my life. webster school jump started my acting career at a young age. i learned to be confident and composed their. i love all the teachers dearly and give this school an A+++++!!!

Webster School 3

Posted May 21, 2006
used to be a great school, but due to the 'Political Correctness' that the leadership of the school is trying to attain with 'students of different languages' and backgrounds, the entire school is holding back the majority.

Posted January 28, 2004
I have had kids at Webster since 1996. I have had very good experiences at Webster School, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend moving into the neighborhood. Mr. Dallaire is an excellent principal. If you have any kind of concer, he is approachable, reasonable, and always happy to help resolve an issue, as well as the teachers. I was involved in the PTO and/or as a room mother. The PTO is strong and active. I would give this school an A+.

Webster School 4

Posted January 13, 2004
So far, I have been very pleased with Webster. I was hesitant to send my daughter to a public school in Manchester, I'm glad I decided to give it a try. The teachers are wonderful. I'm confident that my daughter is safe before, during and after school. Athletic activities and instrument lessons lack for lower grades but are available for 4th and 5th grades. The PTO is very strong and active. My daughter enjoys going to school everyday and has established quality relationships with both her peers and the school staff.

Webster School
2519 Elm St, Manchester, NH  03104
Last modified Webster School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top