Posted August 22, 2014
I had a very bad experience here, the administration and teachers were totally apathetic and dispassionate. Violence and bullying were not taken seriously. It was a horrible school experience on the tail of a very positive elementary and middle school experience.

Posted November 16, 2013
I am currently a senior at west and I must say they did a great job because when I started freshmen year I was struggling so they placed me out of district into a private school where they rebuilt my confidence and taught me ways to cope with my anxiety and after being at this place for 2 years I came back to west in the middle of junior year and because of where I was credit wise from doing well in the private setting I am now a senior set to graduate early from west high school. P.s the teachers and assistant principals are awesome highly recommend this school for residents of Manchester.

Posted August 08, 2013
I graduated from West High School in the year 2012, and I have to say, it was the worst experience of my life. I was not prepared for college AT ALL. Once I got there, I was immediately overwhelmed by the workload. I was always told I was a smart girl, but now I'm a 19 year old college dropout working at Walmart as a cashier and still living with my parents. My friends and I always used to joke about how 2/3 of the student body would be college dropouts. I never thought one of them would be me.

Manchester West High School 3

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted March 28, 2009
I am a senior at West currently. The school has provided me with the a great education. I am in the decision process of my college search and I have several phenomenal schools to choose from. West provides its students with a quality education if they are willing to do the work and take the rigorous classes! Although the school's extracurriculars may be going down hill a bit due to Bedford students leaving, it can easily rise back up again if more Manchester and Hooksett students are willing to keep it alive. I take offense to some of the comments made here and am willing to vouch for the school West is. An education is what you make of it and anyone can learn and become successful if they work for it. In addition, the teachers are easily accessible and encourage their students to do well!

Posted March 28, 2009

Manchester West High School 2

Posted October 22, 2008

Manchester West High School 4

Posted August 27, 2008

Manchester West High School 2

Posted August 06, 2008
My oldest daughter attended West. I felt that most of the staff seemed overwhelmed by the students. The expectations for the students were not high and there was no guidance offered. We had a handful of teachers that really seemed to care, but also many that seemed to be just doing their job without any real interest.

Posted August 04, 2008

Manchester West High School
9 Notre Dame Ave, Manchester, NH  03102
Last modified Manchester West High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manchester West High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.