Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 11, 2015
I'd like to thank Mrs. Radcliffe for holding my daughter accountable for her learning and her actions. She is a model of how to conduct your self in a respectful learning community where each student can be successful

Posted May 15, 2015
I absolutely love this school! My son is just finishing up 1st grade here. He also attended kindergarten here. We are looking to buy a house in a different district (not fond of the West high school) and I am absolutely heartbroken about having to pull him from Northwest! We have been so lucky for him to have two wonderful teachers. The principle and asst. principle are wonderful and the secretary in the main office is so kind. I remember being worried about my son having to attend a Manchester school and was hoping to move out of Manchester before he started. When that didn't happen, I hoped for the best and I am SO happy that we stayed in Manchester and he's been able to begin his education here. He loves his school!

Posted April 10, 2014
I love this school. My kids have been going here since 2012-2013 school year. All the teachers my children have had were and are simply amazing. The before and afterschool activities are wonderful. The school and play grounds are clean and safe. There are too many activities to list that they do at this school. And all the children are welcome to attend everything. The principal is great as is the assistant. Both very involved and know the kids well. I have nothing negative to say about this school. Very happy parent

Posted July 20, 2012
I love this school this is the best school my children have ever gone too I love the teachers and the principals are great too they are very involved with the kids and with the parents too im so happy my kids go to a school that cares and i cant wait to start a nother year with you guys

Posted May 09, 2011
We love Northwest Elementary! We were unsure at first having heard all the negative press about public schools, especially city schools, but are sure we made the right decision. The administration is warm, friendly and encouraging. They truly care about the school and its students. Our kids have had fantastic teachers so far and look forward to going each day. The school encourages parental involvement, offering many community activities which are well attended.

Posted February 27, 2011
The staff is amazing. They are warm and friendly and challenge the students to do their best work. Great community atmosphere. Supportive principal and teachers. There is a lot of excitement for reading at this school! We love it!

Posted May 23, 2009
I am a mother of 3 children. My oldest now in middle school, started at Northwest. I have been a parent of a child in this school for 6yrs now and Love it lots!! The staff is warm, inviting, and keep my children feeling at ease throughout their day. My 3rd child is about to start this school in September and I am looking forward to MORE memories here at the school....

Posted May 09, 2009
My daughter attending this school for 2007-2008 year it was wonderful. Now she is at a new school and I hate it

Posted September 22, 2006
The teachers are great, the school is new and everything about it is top-notch. I love having my child go to Northwest.

300 Youville St, Manchester, NH  03102
Last modified Northwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.