Manchester, NH

Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
School is overcrowded with up to 38 eighth graders in one class. Textbooks are in terrible condition. The Board of Mayor and Alderman do not consider education to be a priority. The per-pupil funding is the second lowest in the state. Not acceptable for the largest district in the state.

Posted September 10, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS FAMILY ORIENTED SAFE CLEAN AND STUDENTS ARE VERY HAPPY. COMMUNICATION IS EXCELLENT TOO

Posted February 19, 2009
McLaughlin Middle School is a great school.i like how teachers make you find answers and not give them to you.its one of the best school I've attended in my middle school years.i think it a great school

Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School

Posted December 15, 2008
I love Mclaughlin!!!!!!!!! its a great learning enviornment, and its shows in all the 4.0s students get, i'm in my last year at Mclaughlin and so far its been a wonderful year. You learn so much because the teachers challenge your answers and actually make you think!!!! I would definitly recomend this school because students are all very welcoming and nice and so are the teeachers!

Posted May 17, 2008
This is the best school ever!!!! The staff and teachers are very nice and they will help you a lot through the years.

Posted March 27, 2007
My son attends McLaughlin as a 6th grader. His Necap scores were MUCH higher than what is represented here. His teachers are very good with keeping in e-mail contact with me about any homework issues or praise.

Posted March 21, 2006
My son attended McLaughlin for 6th grade and half of seventh grade before we moved out of the district. Overall, the school fulfilled his needs. I had a problem with parent-teacher communication. The teachers should utilize email more. Although they have a web-site teacher use is very spotty. As a note, the curriculum was well behind the level at our new school district. For Manchester, McLaughlin is a good choice. However, it lags behind other areas of the country.

Posted December 09, 2004
My Daughter is in 6th grade there and so far ,I really think highly of the school and Staff in general. The Vice Principal ,Mrs. Duffy is wonderful .

Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School 3

Posted November 12, 2004
This is my childs 1st year at McGlaughlin. The open house was informative, but other than that I have received little to no communication regarding availability of programs etc. Would be nice to receive a news letter posted on the website and a place for parents to email and ask questions or voice concerns. 1st year students experience a big transition. It's important for parents to keep informed to help them make decisions and take the proper direction.

Posted September 02, 2004
This is my child's third year at this school. We have had a very positive experiance here. The faculity and staff overall are very caring and work hard to treat every child as the number one concern.

Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School
290 South Mammoth Rd, Manchester, NH  03109
Last modified Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry J. Mclaughlin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top