K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is my continuation on my previous comment as the site can only contain 1200 characters. Don't just look at the outside, check the inside and discuss and listen to the principal and teachers there. Principal is strict if needed only, discipline is key to kids' growth in school. It is a good school, and if someone asked me if i wanted my child to go to a different school. I'll still opt to stay with St. Casimir School.

St. Casimir School is a great school. Teachers and Principal and other members in the school care very much of the students. It is a Catholic school teaches good moral and really strong teacher-parent relationship. It is like a big family there, helping one another. The Student - Teacher ratio is good. it is a small school compared to others. There is a male teacher, saw from the previous comments that there were none. There is a sports program but with few students like a basketball club, there were invites from St. Anthony which is a good start. There is also a music teacher and the school have good talented kids that plays different music instruments. Don't expect to have a band from St Casimir since there is a small number of students but nevertheless there is music talent and the teacher teaches its foundation. School Tuition is by far accommodating families who wanted to send their kids to private schools but don't have a big budget. Facilities can improve, the school was built long ago and it may need a few renovations on certain areas but if you are inside it, the classrooms are good.

This school is very good the teachers are very nice the principal is very nice. This maybe the only school in Manchester with a nun as the principal. This school is 1 of 2 catholic schools in Manchester with K to GR. 8. The other is ST. Anthony of Padua / ST. Joesph school on Belmont ST. The outside looks like it will fall down at any moment but the inside is very nice. So far very good school

I am a former student and this school truly destroyed what I had learned in elementary ( I had gone to elementary at another school.) this school offered very little room for personal, physical, mental, or educational growth. I found myself going home almost depressed at the fact that I had l had learned nearly nothing, and It seemed that some of the teachers were almost picked off the street. I have heard that this school was great and safe in the past but I feel like those are just now memories. I do think that the teachers that HAVE been there for quite a while are pretty up to code but the teacher I had practically had nervous breakdowns everyday and I don't blame her, she just couldn't expect that she would be the teacher of a class in a place like st. Casimir. My point is if religious is a HUGE deal for you then fine pay the extra Benjamin's but if it isn't or you feel like you could teach it on your own and send them to a place like beech street ( which is actually in my opinion better than this place) or If you are financially Stable and want to have a NOT SO AGGRESSIVE religous system in your child's school consider Mt. St Mary academy, it is pretty close but is better.

The school isn t a joke; far from one. My son attends St. Casimir after spending a year at another Catholic school in Manchester where he was bullied. He loves it there. I pick him up every day from school and walk through the parking lot to get to the door. It is NOT full of syringes or nails. The children play outside when it is not raining. The teachers are wonderful and really care. The principal is a nun and keeps firm discipline. The tuition is affordable with just one general fee, a book fee at the beginning of the year which pays for the workbooks the children use (and get to keep!). Also, they have one fundraiser. It is not disorganized and they ave extra-curricular activities including drama club, ski club, band, music, art, gym, library, spelling bee, book sale, etc. Yes, the building is old, but it is no older than other Catholic schools that my son has attended, and the inside is in really good condition for a building that age because the entire school family (staff, kids, parents, church volunteers) works hard to keep it that way. The big positive for us is that this school goes up to 8th grade.

As a parent, I am proud to say this little school is a safe haven for inner city kids and a place where education and faith really do meet. We have been sending our children there for 6 years and are very pleased. Academically our kids are excelling, and their faith is nurtured. I love the small classes and the responsibility the older kids have for the little ones, fostering responsibility and independence. The respect that the students show to the staff and to each-other is outstanding. And the tuition can't be beat! Please go visit this school and meet these great kids, teachers and the principle who has a true heart and desire to see this school thrive and for each child to reach their full God given potential! It's a must see!

I'll leave it at this, unlike the past ratings listed on here, I actually was a student. Not some teacher who works there that gets paid to fabricate to mess up your child's education... There were no sports. what kind of school doesn't have sports? Educationally they were behind the game. The teachers and principal, well, it was obvious working with kids just wasn't their goal in life... I can say this, because of this school, I understand the catholic religion so well.

It is an alright school the teachers are very nice but strict but they care about each one of us the school is not in a good neighborhood and the school looks a lot run down but it is nice the principal is very strict though but kinda nice great school when i went to st.anthonys i didnt like it at all but this school is better than there sad i will have to leave

I went to St. Casimir from 2nd to 8th grade and I excelled in high school along with all of my siblings that attended this school. My sister who graduated a few years ago takes AP classes now. They focus on the fundamentals. Sure there aren't a lot of extracurriculars and maybe they do lack some extra tools that could help the teachers, but it's a small catholic school. You're child will get attention not only from his teacher, but all the teachers. There were many large families when I attended because of the great discount, which I'm not sure they still have available. I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone that wants their child to get a good education and to learn the discipline to get a good education beyond this school.

I am a student now at St. Casimir and I absolutely love it! They have an after school program which is very fun. We have mass on special days like Ash Wednesday. The teachers and principal are very nice and caer for you. The school lunches are very yummy! The lunch lady is very nice. They have like mac&cheese and nachos, tacos, chicken nuggets and other yummy foods. On special days they might give you ice cream or cake or a cookie! (Possible: pie if the night before was pie and bingo night)=) Send your child there and they will love it!

Last modified St Casimir School is a Private school that serves grades K-8