PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children that go to St. Anthony's, and the education they are receiving is outstanding. The curriculum is challenging and they both have been reading way above grade-level since kindergarten. The proof is in their standardized test scores, which are far above average across the board. In addition, the school enforces orderliness and discipline so that all children may focus on learning and not be distracted by any bad behavior in the classroom. There are a lot of other things I could spend my money on, but there is nothing more important than making sure my kids are getting the best education possible in a safe, caring environment.

I am a step mother of 2 students in St. Anthony School, I am not impressed. I don't care for the lunch program. We have some discipline issues and I don't think the school has enough resources to handle it, the same child I don't feel has been chalenged enough, she has shown some early reading skills at age 3 and now at age 6 doesn't seem to be any further along than anyone else including my three public school students. 2 out of my 3 children were reading fluently out of K and neither of our St. Anthony students were as fluent. That is not a judgement on the ability of the students it is a judgement on the school. I deal with both schools being an involved step mother and all I see is tuition going up and the quality going down. 3 stars is being generous.

I have one child in St. Anthonys school - attending from K-4 - she loves the school and we know that she is challeneged there. Her curriculum far exceeds the public schools. We're very proud of the school and the excellent programs and community that we have found there. She will be staying there and our 2 other younger children will also attend. I cannot say enough good about this school, it's truly a great school!

Last modified St Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6