Posted September 10, 2009
I have two children that go to St. Anthony's, and the education they are receiving is outstanding. The curriculum is challenging and they both have been reading way above grade-level since kindergarten. The proof is in their standardized test scores, which are far above average across the board. In addition, the school enforces orderliness and discipline so that all children may focus on learning and not be distracted by any bad behavior in the classroom. There are a lot of other things I could spend my money on, but there is nothing more important than making sure my kids are getting the best education possible in a safe, caring environment.

St Anthony School 3

Posted August 19, 2009
I am a step mother of 2 students in St. Anthony School, I am not impressed. I don't care for the lunch program. We have some discipline issues and I don't think the school has enough resources to handle it, the same child I don't feel has been chalenged enough, she has shown some early reading skills at age 3 and now at age 6 doesn't seem to be any further along than anyone else including my three public school students. 2 out of my 3 children were reading fluently out of K and neither of our St. Anthony students were as fluent. That is not a judgement on the ability of the students it is a judgement on the school. I deal with both schools being an involved step mother and all I see is tuition going up and the quality going down. 3 stars is being generous.

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted October 30, 2008
I have one child in St. Anthonys school - attending from K-4 - she loves the school and we know that she is challeneged there. Her curriculum far exceeds the public schools. We're very proud of the school and the excellent programs and community that we have found there. She will be staying there and our 2 other younger children will also attend. I cannot say enough good about this school, it's truly a great school!

Posted December 31, 2005
My daughter started school at St. A's this yr as a pre-k student. So far I can not say enough about the school and teachers! The per-k teachers are so wonderful and dedicated to each student. My daughter looks forward to schoo everyday and 4 mths into the school yr she has already learned so much! Its an all around terrific school!

Posted May 26, 2004
My son has been a student at St. Anthony School from grades 1-5 and will continue next year through grade 6. It will be difficult to leave the school behind as we journey on to middle school. St. Anthony School has been a most fulfilling experience. Every teacher is dedicated to providing the best education and guidance possible to each child. The ratio of teacher to child has ensured my son receives a level of quality that is not seen in other schools. It has been a wonderful experience and is a superb foundation for future learning years. I would highly recommend St. Anthony School to other parents seeking quality education for their children.

St Anthony School 0

Posted October 08, 2003
Three years ago when our oldest child was to start kindergarten we moved to Manchester. As parents we visited both public and catholic schools and got feedback from some of our friends. We found the difference to be very obvious, a much smaller school with strict discipline is a must for todays children. I would highly recommend St Anthony's, from the principal to the teachers and volunteers they are very involved with every student.

St Anthony School