PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Our 2 kids go to St Catherine's and we've been very happy thus far. The new principle is amazing and the family atmosphere is great. We have felt welcomed and wanted at all times in the school and the education seems to be well worth the investment.

This is the best school in Manchester. I give it 5 stars. Would send my kids back if I had to do it over. Discipline, community spirit, focus on learning.

St. Catherine School is the best school in the area. It's graduates routinely go on to achieve academic success in high school and beyond. I couldn't be more pleased with the administration and staff. A++

This school would be great with new leadership. Theres more drama with the adults than the children. The administration needs to practice what the preach.

A+ School! The teachers are kind, compassionate, and very effective! Great curriculum which offers so much for the kids.-sports, drama, Spanish, music, art, computers, library - each one super - and a host of after school activities. A faith-filled community of believers that values children and their families! Wonderful teachers that go the extra mile for the kids. Fantastic academics and out of this world arts, music, and drama programs...something for everyone!!!

I love St. Catherine's School, its teachers, and the many activities and specials it affords. My 8 year old came home so excited and could recite all of the color words learned in Spanish class. The school has a first-rate physical ed. program and does an outstanding job in the arts! Sending my children to St. Catherine's has been one of the finest decisions of our lives!

St Catherine of Siena is a great school - the education is strong and the teachers are caring. St Catherine is a wonderful school!

Both my children attended Saint Catherine School and we loved it. The staff was excellent and challenged each child to bring out their best. We found the school to be a loving and caring Christian environment.

The teachers are wonderful and caring. The arts are above and beyond any other school. I cant say enough wonderful things about the St. Catherine of Siena School.

I am an alumna of St Catherine and thought it was a great school. Those people I know that currently send their kids to the school love it as well. I would definitely not hesitate to send my children to St Catherine in the future.

Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6