Posted March 15, 2014
This is the best school in Manchester. I give it 5 stars. Would send my kids back if I had to do it over. Discipline, community spirit, focus on learning.

Posted November 22, 2013
St. Catherine School is the best school in the area. It's graduates routinely go on to achieve academic success in high school and beyond. I couldn't be more pleased with the administration and staff. A++

St Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted September 30, 2013
This school would be great with new leadership. Theres more drama with the adults than the children. The administration needs to practice what the preach.

Posted September 29, 2013
A+ School! The teachers are kind, compassionate, and very effective! Great curriculum which offers so much for the kids.-sports, drama, Spanish, music, art, computers, library - each one super - and a host of after school activities. A faith-filled community of believers that values children and their families! Wonderful teachers that go the extra mile for the kids. Fantastic academics and out of this world arts, music, and drama programs...something for everyone!!!

Posted September 29, 2013
I love St. Catherine's School, its teachers, and the many activities and specials it affords. My 8 year old came home so excited and could recite all of the color words learned in Spanish class. The school has a first-rate physical ed. program and does an outstanding job in the arts! Sending my children to St. Catherine's has been one of the finest decisions of our lives!

Posted September 08, 2013
St Catherine of Siena is a great school - the education is strong and the teachers are caring. St Catherine is a wonderful school!

Posted September 08, 2013
Both my children attended Saint Catherine School and we loved it. The staff was excellent and challenged each child to bring out their best. We found the school to be a loving and caring Christian environment.

Posted September 08, 2013
The teachers are wonderful and caring. The arts are above and beyond any other school. I cant say enough wonderful things about the St. Catherine of Siena School.

Posted September 08, 2013
I am an alumna of St Catherine and thought it was a great school. Those people I know that currently send their kids to the school love it as well. I would definitely not hesitate to send my children to St Catherine in the future.

Posted September 08, 2013
The staff of St. Catherine has always been courteous to me as a parent, with teachers who are happily accessible--even after normal school hours. I feel good about the Catholic environment fostered at the school, as well as the challenging curriculum. My daughter especially enjoys her music and theatre classes. I strongly recommend St. Catherine's to anyone seeking a small, friendly, Christian learning environment where children are truly encouraged to spread their wings academically, creatively, and spiritually!

St Catherine Of Siena School
206 North Street, Manchester, NH  03104
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Catherine Of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top